Included in this package
- Transport by luxury Coach & Ferry
- All transfers
- Seated Match Ticket.
MOST IMPORTANT- PLEASE READ SPECIAL Terms & Conditions.
Clients are purchasing packages on the clear understanding, agreement and acceptance of the following:-
- All of our tour Packages are NOT refundable unless (a) the destination venue is closed due to local restrictions or (b) attendance numbers are restricted leading to your entrance ticket not being supplied. In either of these two scenarios, a Voucher to the value of the cost of the package (valid for 5 years) will be issued, no cash/credit card refunds are available under any circumstances.
- If travel restrictions imposed by either the Irish Government or the destination Government prevent you from attending an event but the event proceeds, no refund or voucher will issue.
- Celtic Horizon Tours strongly recommends that all people travelling have appropriate Travel Insurance which will cover them in the event of having to interrupt, curtail or cancel their trip.
- All travel arrangements will be in accordance with Government advice in operation on the date of departure. Passengers are advised to monitor and familiarise themselves with the official advice and information provided by the authorities in Ireland as well as in Wales and England.
- Travel Insurance: €24.00 per adult / €12.00 per child.
- €18.00 supplement per person if picking coach up outside Dublin
- All bookings are for the Fixture, not for a Date. Fixtures may change and you are strongly advised to check the Club’s website and that of the FA Premier League for any alterations. Celtic Horizon Tours does not accept liability for clients being unaware of changes, and any losses (financial or otherwise) which may be incurred. If a fixture is transferred or postponed, it is beyond the control of Celtic Horizon Tours. Therefore it is agreed that all monies will be transferred to the new date without question.
- Match tickets are with the home supporters, the wearing of away team colors or expressions of support for the away team will result in expulsion from the ground.
- Please note itinerary is subject to change.
- It is the responsibility of each person to be on time for all coach connections, coaches will not wait for latecomers.
- It is illegal to smoke on coaches.
- Consumption of Food and Alcohol is NOT permitted on board any Coach.
- All alcohol must be stored underneath with the baggage.
Coach from Wexford, Enniscorthy, Gorey & Dublin
Thursday April 13th
04.45hrs Depart from Wexford (North Station, Redmond Square)
05.05hrs Pick up Enniscorthy (Supervalu, Abbey Square)
05.25hrs Pick up Gorey, (at the hospital)
05.45hrs Pick up at Beehive Pub
06.45hrs Pick up at Hilton Garden Inn, Custom House, Dublin
07.00hrs Pick up at Irish Ferries Terminal 1-North Wall
[Please note that the coach must check through at 07.10hrs]
08.05hrs Depart North Wall on Irish Ferries Ulysses
11.30hrs Arrive Holyhead
13.30hrs Arrive at Cheshire Oaks
16.15hrs Depart Cheshire Oaks
19.45hrs Kick-off: Manchester United v Sevilla
22.30hrs Depart Old Trafford
23.15hrs Break at Chester Services
24.00hrs Depart Chester Services
Friday April 14th
01.15hrs Arrive In Holyhead and check in for 02.40 sailing
02.40hrs Depart Holyhead on Irish Ferries Ulysses
05.55hrs Arrive Dublin Port, drop offs enroute to Wexford
Manchester United V Sevilla
Old Trafford, Manchester, England
Thursday, 13th April 2023 - 8:00 pm
Adults€239.00 per person
Children €229.00 per person
Customer Protection Bond 3% is not included and will be calculated at checkout. This Client Protection Policy protects our clients in the event of supplier business failure. All bookings and transactions are subject to this charge. This charge is applicable to EU residents only.
The Soaps Tour
Manchester • Fri, 9 Jun 2023
2 Night Package + Coach & Ferry • €379 per personDeparts from Maynooth and Dublin
Kildare: +353 1 629 2000
Celtic Horizon Tours
Unit 5, Block G
Maynooth Business Campus
Co. Kildare, Ireland
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0612