BLACK FRIDAY WEEKEND
** In Birmingham you have all day to explore the famous Christmas markets, visit the Bullring and Grand Central Shopping Centre with over 200 stores!
THE WORLD’S BIGGEST PRIMARK – NOW OPEN
Don’t forget to visit the world’s biggest Primark comes complete with a Disney-themed cafe, a barber’s shop and beauty studio, as well as Primark’s standard fare – affordable fashion. Covering 161,000 sq ft over five floors, it occupies the entire site of a former shopping centre and comes complete with a Disney-themed cafe, a barber’s shop and beauty studio, and a Hogwarts Wizarding World area.
Included in this package
- Return travel by luxury coach & ferry
- 2 nights B&B at the Park Royal Hotel 4*, Warrington
- All coach transfers
- Half day visit to Cheshire Oaks Shopping Outlet
- Full day in Birmingham to explore the Christmas Markets, the Bullring & Grand Central Shopping Centre and NEW the world’s largest Primark, now open.
- Visit to Morrisson’s Holyhead
- If we are obliged to cancel this excursion due to a resurgence of COVID 19 you will receive a full refund.
NOT included in this package
- Single room supplement @ €80.00
- Travel Insurance: €20.00 per adult / €10.00 per child
- Pick up outside Dublin €14.00 per person / €22.00 with GoBus from Galway
- Please note itinerary is subject to change
- It is the responsibility of each person to be on time for all coach connections, coaches will not wait for latecomers
- It is illegal to smoke on coaches.
- Consumption of Food and Alcohol is NOT permitted on board any Coach.
- All alcohol must be stored underneath with the baggage.
Park Royal Hotel
Set on 2.5 acres of grounds at the edge of Stretton village and 11 miles from Tatton Park Gardens, this hotel and events venue is partially housed in a former vicarage dating to 1831. The sophisticated, subdued rooms and suites feature free WiFi, tea and coffee-making facilities, cable TV and 24-hour room service. Upgraded options include in-room drinks packages and complimentary snacks, plus sitting and dining areas. There’s a formal restaurant, a casual bar/grill, plus an extensive health club and spa with a high-tech gym, 22-metre indoor pool, a sauna and 3 tennis courts. Additional facilities include 15 meeting rooms.
Stretton Rd, Stretton, Warrington WA4 4NS, UK
Day one - Friday November 27th
|From:||Pick up point||Time|
|Galway||Go Bus Coach Station||02.45|
Transfers from Galway are direct to Dublin with Go Bus. There are no pick ups along the way. Please transfer to the Celtic Horizon Tours coach at the North Wall Dublin, as per itinerary below
03.15hrs Pick up St. Patricks Cathedral, Lwr Glanmire Road, Cork
04.00hrs Pick-up from The Square, Mitchelstown
05.15hrs Pick-up The Maldron midway Hotel, Portlaoise
05.50hrs Pick up Naas (Courthouse)
06.45hrs Pick-up at the Hilton Garden Inn, Custom House Dublin
07.00hrs Pick-up at Irish Ferries Terminal 1 – North Wall
[Please note coach must check through at 07.05hrs]
08.05hrs Depart North Wall on Irish Ferries Ulysses
11.20hrs Arrive Holyhead
13.20hrs Arrive at Cheshire Oaks Shopping Outlet
16.30hrs Depart Cheshire Oaks
17.15hrs Arrive at the hotel
Day 2 - Saturday November 28th
08.30hrs Depart Hotel
10.15hrs Arrive Birmingham City Centre
Free Day to enjoy and explore Birmingham’s finest shopping outlets
19.00hrs Depart Birmingham City Centre
20.30hrs Arrive at Hotel
Day three - Sunday November 29th
09.00hrs Depart Hotel
11.20hrs Arrive Morrisons – Holyhead
12.45hrs Depart Morrisson’s
13.00hrs Arrive at Holyhead Port
14.10hrs Depart Holyhead on the Irish Ferries Ulysses
17.25hrs Arrive at North Wall – Drops en-route to Cork
Christmas Shopping - Birmingham & Cheshire Oaks
Friday, 27th November 2020
Departure Dates Listed
Adults€179.00 per person
Children €179.00 per person
Customer Protection Bond 3% is not included and will be calculated at checkout. This Client Protection Policy protects our clients in the event of supplier business failure. All bookings and transactions are subject to this charge. This charge is applicable to EU residents only.
Kildare: +353 1 629 2000
Fax: +353 1 629 2545
Celtic Horizon Tours
Unit 5, Block G
Maynooth Business Campus
Co. Kildare, Ireland
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0612