Included in this package
- Return travel by coach & Stena Adventurer ferry
- 2 nights B&B at the Bolton Stadium Hotel
- All coach transfers
- Half day visit to Cheshire Oaks Shopping Outlet
- Full day at the Trafgord Centre, Manchester
- Visit to Morrisson’s Holyhead
- Duty Free Shopping available on board Stena Adventurer
NOT included in this package
- Single room supplement @ €95.00
- Travel Insurance: €26.00 per adult / €13.00 per child
- Important Notice: This policy will not cover any claims caused by or relating to Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) apart from; Section A – Where You, Your Travelling Companion or Close Business Associate are diagnosed with Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) and meet the conditions outlined in Section A or Section B – Emergency Medical and other Expenses, provided that You are not travelling against DFA advice.
- Pick up outside Dublin €18.00 per person
- Please note itinerary is subject to change
- It is the responsibility of each person to be on time for all coach connections, coaches will not wait for latecomers
- It is illegal to smoke on coaches.
- Consumption of Food and Alcohol is NOT permitted on board any Coach.
- All alcohol must be stored underneath with the baggage.
Bolton Whites Hotel
Within the Macron Stadium football arena, this casual hotel in a commercial area is a 7-minute walk from Horwich Parkway train station and 5 miles from the historic Smithills Hall.
Airy, classically furnished rooms feature free Wi-Fi, TVs, and tea and coffeemaking facilities. Upgraded rooms have stadium views. Suites add separate living rooms with sofabeds.
Parking is free. Dining options include 2 restaurants, and a bar with lounge seating. There’s also an indoor pool, a sauna, and a gym offering regular fitness classes. A conference centre has meeting and event space for up to 3,000 people.
Macron Stadium, De Havilland Way, Bolton BL6 6SF, United Kingdom
Duty-free Allowances from UK to Republic of Ireland
You can bring in goods free of duty and tax if their combined value is no more than:
- €430 if you are 15 years of age or over
- €215 if you are under 15 years of age.
If a single item is worth more than your allowance, you must pay duty or tax on the full value. If you are bringing back any duty-free goods you bought when you travelled out from Ireland, these count as part of your allowance.
Alcohol and tobacco
In addition to your duty-free allowance for general goods, you have allowances for alcohol and tobacco products.
Tobacco allowances for individuals travelling from outside the European Union (EU)
- 200 cigarettes
- 100 cigarillos
- 50 cigars
- 250g smoking tobacco.
You can split your allowance above on a fractional basis, for example, 100 cigarettes and 50 cigarillos.
The import of oral smokeless tobacco is generally prohibited.
Alcohol allowances for individuals travelling from outside the EU
- 1 litre of spirits (whiskey, gin, vodka, and so on)
- 2 litres of other alcoholic drinks with no more than 22% alcohol (for example, port, sherry, sparkling wine and some liqueurs).
You can split your alcohol allowance on a fractional basis, for example, 0.5 litres of spirits and 1 litre of port.
Wine and beer
- 4 litres of wine (still)
- 16 litres of beer.
Customs Duty, Excise Duty and Value-Added Tax (VAT), where applicable, are charged on goods in excess of the duty-free allowances.
For more information please see https://www.revenue.ie
Day one - Friday November 29th
04.45hrs Depart from Wexford [North Station, Redmond Square
05.05hrs Pick-up in Enniscorthy [Supervalue, Abbey Square]
05.25hrs Pick-up in Gorey [at the hospital]
05.45hrs Pick-up at the Beehive Pub
07.00hrs Pick-up at Irish Ferries Terminal 1 – North Wall
[Please note coach must check through at 07.05hrs]
08.05hrs Depart North Wall on Irish Ferries Ulysses
11.20hrs Arrive Holyhead
13.30hrs Arrive at Cheshire Oaks
16.30hrs Depart Cheshire Oaks for the hotel
17.45hrs Arrive at the hotel
Day 2 - Saturday November 30th
09.30hrs Depart hotel
10.00hrs Arrive at the Trafford Shopping Centre
Spend the day shopping at your leisure
17.00hrs Depart shopping centre
17.45hrs Arrive at the hotel
Day three - Sunday December 01st
09.00hrs Depart Hotel
11.45hrs Arrive Morrisons – Holyhead
13.45hrs Depart Morrison’s
14.00hrs Arrive at Holyhead Port
14.45hrs Depart Holyhead on the Stena Adventurer
18.00hrs Arrive at Dublin Port – Drops en-route to Wexford
Christmas Shopping - Manchester & Cheshire Oaks
Friday, 29th November 2024
Departure Dates Listed
Adults€279.00 per person
Children €279.00 per person
Customer Protection Bond 3% is not included and will be calculated at checkout. This Client Protection Policy protects our clients in the event of supplier business failure. All bookings and transactions are subject to this charge. This charge is applicable to EU residents only.