Included in this package
- Return flights from Dublin to Budapest with Aer Lingus
- All airport taxes and security charges
- Hand luggage only
- Coach transfers – airport/hotel and to/from circuit on Saturday and Sunday
- 3 nights accommodation in the Novotel Danube Hotel, Budapest
- Buffet breakfast
- General admission tickets for Saturday and Sunday
- Services of an experienced Travel Solutions tour manager
Ticket Upgrades :
- Bronze Grandstand (1,2) extra €12 per person
- Silver Grandstands (1-4) extra €167 per person
- Gold Grandstand (2,3) extra €329 per person
- Travel Insurance: Adults €24 Child €12
- Single room supplement €315.00
- A Client Protection Bond of 3% is not included and will be added on to the total gross price of a booking. This Bond protects our clients in the event of supplier business failure. All bookings and transactions are subject to this charge
Novotel Danube Hotel, Budapest
Across the street from the Danube river, this modern hotel is a 7-minute walk from Batthyány tér train and metro station, and 2 km from Buda Castle. The relaxed rooms feature desks, pull-out sofas, Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs. All come with minibars, and tea and coffeemaking facilities. Upgraded rooms add iPod docks. Room service is available. Amenities include a laid-back bar and an international restaurant with river views. There’s also a gym and a spa area with a sauna. Parking is offered for an extra fee.
Budapest, Bem rkp. 33-34, 1027 Hungary
All bookings are for the event. Celtic Horizon Tours does not accept liability for clients being unaware of changes, and any losses (financial or otherwise) which may be incurred.
Friday August 2nd
Flight times (correct at the time of publishing)
Dublin – Budapest – departs 5.55am, arrives 9.50am
Budapest – Dublin – departs 10.25am, arrives 12.45pm
Meet your Tour Manager at the Aer Lingus check-in desk (Terminal 2) Dublin International Airport 2 hours before departure to check in for your early morning flight to Budapest. On arrival in Budapest, you will be transferred to your hotel for check-in afterwards why not take some time to explore this magnificent city.
Saturday 3rd and Sunday 4th August
On these days you will be transferred to the Hungaroring, for an exciting two days at the Hungarian F1 Grand Prix.
Monday August 5th
This morning after breakfast and checking out, it is time to depart for Budapest Airport and your return flight to Dublin International Airport.
Hungarian Grand Prix
Friday, 2nd August 2019
3 Night Package
Adults€963.00 per person
Children €961.00 per person
Customer Protection Bond 3% is not included and will be calculated at checkout. This Client Protection Policy protects our clients in the event of supplier business failure. All bookings and transactions are subject to this charge.
Kildare: +353 1 629 2000
Fax: +353 1 629 7501
Celtic Horizon Tours
Unit 5, Block G
Maynooth Business Campus
Co. Kildare, Ireland
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0612