Included in this package
- Return flights from Dublin to Brussels with Ryanair
- Airport taxes and security charges
- 1 small bag under seat cabin bag only (40cm x 20cm x 25cm)
- 3 nights accommodation at the 4* Thon Hotel Brussels City Centre
- Return coach transfers from airport to hotel
- Return coach transfers from hotel to on both qualifying and race days
- Bronze tickets on Saturday and Sunday
- Services of an experienced tour manager
This tour comes with Bronze General Admission tickets*.
General admission Bronze tickets provide access to the free seating General Admission areas around the circuit. Spa-Francorchamps is a hilly circuit, so General Admission areas include many small mounds, which offer good views of relatively extensive sections of track. The areas accessible with a Bronze ticket include a stretch alongside the extremely high speed Kemmel straight, between Eau Rouge and Les Combes, another that spreads on the inside of the circuit all the way from Bruxelles corner, around the high speed Double Gauche corner, and around Fagnes, and a third which runs alongside the incredible high speed Blanchimont sector.
- Transfer from hotel to circuit is approx. 2 hours, depending on traffic
- This tour requires passport details of all passengers.
- Travel Insurance: Adults €30 Child €15
- Single room supplement €405.00
- No Upgrades available
- A Client Protection Bond of 3% is not included and will be added on to the total gross price of a booking. This Bond protects our clients in the event of supplier business failure. All bookings and transactions are subject to this charge
Thon Hotel Brussels City Centre
All bookings are for the event. Celtic Horizon Tours does not accept liability for clients being unaware of changes, and any losses (financial or otherwise) which may be incurred.
Friday July 26th
Flights (correct at time of print)
- Departs Dublin 06:05 / Arrives Brussels 08:45
- Departs Brussels 10:10 / Arrives Dublin 10:50
On arrival at Dublin Airport Terminal 1 (arrive at least 2 hrs prior to departure), your boarding passes are attached please process through security to your departure gate to meet your tour manager before boarding your flight to Brussels. On arrival in Brussels Airport meet the Tour Manager in the arrivals area. You will be transferred to your hotel in Brussels. Check-in to your hotel and enjoy the rest of the day at leisure in Brussels.
Saturday July 27th
After an early breakfast. Today you can enjoy F1 practice sessions and the very important qualifying session. Afterwards re-join your coach to return to your hotel.
Please note: transfer from hotel to circuit is approx. 2 hours, depending on traffic
Sunday July 28th
After breakfast, join your coach as we depart for Spa-Francorchamps. Today you can enjoy the main event, F1 race day. Afterwards re-join your coach to return to your hotel.
Monday July 29th
This morning check out (departure time from hotel will be advised by your tour manager) and join your coach to travel back to Brussels Airport for your return flight to Dublin airport.
Belgian Grand Prix 2024
Friday, 26th July 2024
Adults€1,392.00 per person
Children €1,390.00 per person
Customer Protection Bond 3% is not included and will be calculated at checkout. This Client Protection Policy protects our clients in the event of supplier business failure. All bookings and transactions are subject to this charge. This charge is applicable to EU residents only.