Included in this package
- 1 night accommodation on a B&B basis based on sharing a twin or double room
- General admission ticket – located behind the goals among the home fans, strictly no away colours or signs of loyalty towards opposition
- Food and drink which is available to purchase
- e/tickets which will be e-mailed approx 3 – 5 days prior to game
NOT included in this package
- Travel arrangements / flights & transfers.
All tickets & accommodation are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Single room supplement €90.00 subject to availability
- Travel Insurance: €20.00 per adult / €10.00 per child
With views over Russell Square, this hotel is a 5-minute walk from the British Museum and 4 minutes from Russell Square tube station, with direct connection to Heathrow airport.
All rooms have en suite bathrooms and are non-smoking with TVs, and tea and coffeemaking facilities. Some rooms have panoramic city views. WiFi access is available for a fee.
Full English breakfast is included. The art deco-inspired atrium coffee bar offers drinks, light snacks and afternoon tea, while a pub bar serves food and cask ales. There’s also a casino, bank and hair salon in the hotel’s shopping centre.
61-66 Russell Square, Bloomsbury, London WC1B 5BB, UK
- All bookings are for the Fixture, not for a Date. Fixtures may change and you are strongly advised to check the Club’s website and that of the FA Premier League for any alterations. Celtic Horizon Tours does not accept liability for clients being unaware of changes, and any losses (financial or otherwise) which may be incurred. If a fixture is transferred or postponed, it is beyond the control of Celtic Horizon Tours. Therefore it is agreed that all monies will be transferred to the new date without question.
- Match tickets are with the home supporters, the wearing of away team colors or expressions of support for the away team will result in expulsion from the ground.
- Prices can change depending on hotel availability at the time of booking.
Kick off @ 17.30hrs
Saturday 24th November
Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea
White Hart Lane
Saturday, 24th November 2018 - 5:30 pm
Hotel & Ticket Only
Adults€385.00 per person
Children €385.00 per person
Customer Protection Bond 3% is not included and will be calculated at checkout. This Client Protection Policy protects our clients in the event of supplier business failure. All bookings and transactions are subject to this charge.
Kildare: +353 1 629 2000
Fax: +353 1 629 2545
Celtic Horizon Tours
Unit 5, Block G
Maynooth Business Campus
Co. Kildare, Ireland
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0612