We strongly recommend that you do not book any travel arrangements until you receive confirmation from our office that your booking is confirmed. As tickets are booked off a live system, everything is subject to availability at the time of booking. If the ticket included in this package is not available, we will advise you.
Full payment is also required at the time of booking.
Note that the cancellation charges are 100%
Included in this package
- 1 night B&B based at a three star hotel adjacent to Liverpool Airport. – City Centre 7 miles.
- Sandon Hospitality Ticket (Longside seating):
Longside reserved seating (Anfield Road Stand) * Facility 200 metres from the stadium directly located on Oakfield Road * Venue opens three hours prior to kick-off * Complimentary match day programme * Reception drink * Complimentary Buffet service commences on arrival into the lounge * Return to Sandon Hospitality facility after the final whistle for post-match refreshments (voucher provided)
NOT included in this package
- Travel arrangements / flights & transfers.
Our allocation of tickets at Liverpool FC are primarily in pairs and therefore we cannot guarantee that bookings in respect of larger groups will be all seated together.
- Single room supplement available on request
- Extra night available on request
- Insurance: Optional – €26.00 per adult / €13.00 per child.
- A Client Protection Bond of 3% is not included and will be added on to the total gross price of a booking. This Bond protects our clients in the event of supplier business failure. All bookings and transactions are subject to this charge
Liverpool Airport Hotel 3*
- All bookings are for the Fixture, not for a Date. Fixtures may change and you are strongly advised to check the Club’s website and that of the FA Premier League for any alterations. Celtic Horizon Tours does not accept liability for clients being unaware of changes, and any losses (financial or otherwise) which may be incurred. If a fixture is transferred or postponed, it is beyond the control of Celtic Horizon Tours. Therefore it is agreed that all monies will be transferred to the new date without question.
- Match tickets are with the home supporters, the wearing of away team colors or expressions of support for the away team will result in expulsion from the ground.
- Our allocation of tickets at Liverpool FC are primarily in pairs and therefore we cannot guarantee that bookings in respect of larger groups will be all seated together.
MOST IMPORTANT- PLEASE READ SPECIAL Terms & Conditions
Clients are purchasing these packages on the clear understanding, agreement and acceptance of the following:-
- Hotel & Match Ticket Packages are NOT refundable unless (a) the game is played behind closed doors, or (b) attendance numbers are restricted leading to your match ticket not being supplied. In either of these two scenarios, a Voucher to the value of the cost of the package (valid for 5 years) will be issued, no cash/credit card refunds are available under any circumstances.
- If travel restrictions imposed by either the Irish Government or the destination Government prevent you from attending an event but the event proceeds, no refund or voucher will issue.
- Under no circumstance whatsoever will Celtic Horizon Tours, its staff or agents will be liable for any travel costs incurred.
- Celtic Horizon Tours strongly recommends that all people travelling have appropriate Travel Insurance which will cover them in the event of having to interrupt, curtail or cancel their trip due to Covid-19 reasons.
Kick off @ 15.00hrs
KO currently Saturday August 19th
Liverpool FC v Bournemouth HOSPITALITY PACKAGE
Anfield, Liverpool, England
Saturday, 19th August 2023 - 3:00 pm
Hotel & Ticket Only
Adults€549.00 per person
Children €549.00 per person
Customer Protection Bond 3% is not included and will be calculated at checkout. This Client Protection Policy protects our clients in the event of supplier business failure. All bookings and transactions are subject to this charge. This charge is applicable to EU residents only.