MOST IMPORTANT- PLEASE READ
SPECIAL Terms & Conditions
Clients are purchasing packages on the clear understanding, agreement and acceptance of the following:-
- All of our tour Packages are NOT refundable unless (a) the destination venue is closed due to local Covid-19 restrictions or (b) attendance numbers are restricted leading to your entrance ticket not being supplied. In either of these two scenarios, a Voucher to the value of the cost of the package (valid for 5 years) will be issued, no cash/credit card refunds are available under any circumstances.
- If travel restrictions imposed by either the Irish Government or the destination Government prevent you from attending an event but the event proceeds, no refund or voucher will issue.
- Celtic Horizon Tours strongly recommends that all people travelling have appropriate Travel Insurance which will cover them in the event of having to interrupt, curtail or cancel their trip.
- All travel arrangements will be in accordance with Government advice in operation on the date of departure. Passengers are advised to monitor and familiarise themselves with the official advice and information provided by the authorities in Ireland as well as in Wales and England.
Included in this package
- Return travel by luxury coach & ferry
- 2 nights B&B at the Hotel specified
- All coach transfers
- Half day visit to Cheshire Oaks
- Guided Studio tour of external Coronation Street set
- Location tour of Emmerdale (Esholt village)
- Meet & Greet with a current cast member from Coronation Street
*Coronation Street Tours – This is an External Set tour.
ITV have re-opened their Coronation Street external sets to the public. You can have a trip down the nation’s most famed street to discover the hidden world which lies behind the camera lens. Explore the sensational external sets on a guided tour which takes in Coronation Street, Rosamund Street and Victoria Street. This is your chance to step onto the largest working television lot in the country and be immersed in the familiar surroundings of the Rovers Return, Roys Rolls, Underwold and The Kabin. Recall stories from yesteryear, hear filming secrets, take a selfie on the street and follow in the footsteps of your favourite characters down those Coronation Street cobbles. The tour of the new look studios is expected to last around 90 minutes consisting of a 30-minute introduction and 1-hour guided portion of the tour.
*Emmerdale Although the current Emmerdale is now filmed on a closed set this tour will take you to the original locations dotted around West Yorkshire as well as a few sites featured in modern Emmerdale. You will visit the market towns of Otley and the beautiful village of Esholt in West Yorkshire – ‘Hotton’ as well as ‘Emmerdale Village’ where you can have a drink at the inn that was once used as the ‘Woolpack’ in the popular TV series.
Important: ITV reserve the right to cancel Coronation Street Studio Tours with 48hrs notice should filming requirements so demand. Whilst cancellation is very rare, it may be unavoidable. Should this happen you will be offered a choice of an alternative Coronation Street & Emmerdale Tour or a full refund if the trip has not commenced. No other compensation will be available.
- Single room supplement @ €130.00
- Travel Insurance: €24.00 per adult / €12.00 per child
- €18.00 supplement per person if picking coach up outside Dublin
- A Client Protection Bond of 3% is not included and will be added on to the total gross price of a booking. This Bond protects our clients in the event of supplier business failure. All bookings and transactions are subject to this charge
Cresta Court Hotel
A 6-minute walk from Altrincham railway station, this contemporary hotel is also 8.1 miles from the Imperial War Museum North.
Modern rooms feature tea and coffeemaking facilities, free WiFi, and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Upgraded rooms add sitting areas with sofas.
Dining options include a casual restaurant serving regional cuisine, and a stylish cocktail lounge with relaxed dining. There’s also a business center, meeting facilities and free on-site parking.
Church St, Altrincham WA14 4DP, UK
- Please note itinerary is subject to change
- It is the responsibility of each person to be on time for all coach connections, coaches will not wait for latecomers
- It is illegal to smoke on coaches.
- Consumption of Food and Alcohol is NOT permitted on board any Coach.
- All alcohol must be stored underneath with the baggage.
People are responsible for the safety of their own personal belongings. Celtic Horizon Tours, its Agents, Suppliers and Staff will not be liable for any loss, damage or theft of such belongings.
Important: ITV reserve the right to cancel Coronation Street Studio Tours with 48hrs notice should filming requirements so demand. Whilst cancellation is very rare, it may be unavoidable. Should this happen you will be offered a choice of an alternative Coronation Street & Emmerdale Tour or a full refund. No other compensation will be available.
Day One- Friday 22nd September
03.30hrs Depart from Waterford Bus Station
04.50hrs Pick-up Carlow – Coach Park
05.50hrs Pick-up Naas (Toughers Restaurant)
06.10hrs Joels Restaurant, Newlands Cross, Dublin
06.45hrs Pick-up Hilton Garden Inn, Custom House
07.00hrs Pick-up at Irish Ferries Terminal 1 – North Wall
[Please note coach must check through at 07.05hrs]
08.05hrs Depart North Wall on Irish Ferries Ulysses
11.20hrs Arrive Holyhead
13.15hrs Arrive Cheshire Oaks
16.15hrs Depart Cheshire Oaks
17.30hrs Arrive at the hotel
Day Two- Saturday 23rd September
09.00hrs Depart hotel
09.45hrs Arrive Coronation Street Studios
10.00hrs Guided Tour of external Coronation Street set commences
12.00hrs Depart Coronation Street Studios
13.00hrs Arrive West Yorkshire for Emmerdale Site Tour
Emmerdale original location site tour includes Esholt Village – the original Emmerdale
17.00hrs Depart West Yorkshire
18.00hrs Arrive Hotel
20.00hrs Meet & Greet with a cast member of Coronation Street
Day Three- Sunday 24th September
09.30hrs Depart Hotel
13.00hrs Arrive at Holyhead [comfort stop en-route]
14.10hrs Depart Holyhead on the Irish Ferries Ulysses
17.25hrs Arrive at North Wall Drops en-route to Waterford
The Soaps Tour
Friday, 22nd September 2023
2 Night Package + Coach & Ferry
Adults€379.00 per person
Children €379.00 per person
Customer Protection Bond 3% is not included and will be calculated at checkout. This Client Protection Policy protects our clients in the event of supplier business failure. All bookings and transactions are subject to this charge. This charge is applicable to EU residents only.
The Soaps Tour
England • Fri, 12 May 2023
2 Night Package + Coach & Ferry • €379 per personDeparts Wexford, Enniscorthy, Gorey and Dublin
The Soaps Tour
Manchester • Fri, 9 Jun 2023
2 Night Package + Coach & Ferry • €379 per personDeparts from Maynooth and Dublin
The Soaps Tour
England • Fri, 16 Jun 2023
2 Night Package + Coach & Ferry • €379 per personDeparts from Galway Ballinasloe Athlone& Dublin
Kildare: +353 1 629 2000
Celtic Horizon Tours
Unit 5, Block G
Maynooth Business Campus
Co. Kildare, Ireland
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0612