These packages are currently only available to people who have been fully vaccinated in accordance with Travel Requirements between Ireland, Wales and England i.e Persons 12 years and over. When travelling, you will be required to produce your Digital Covid Certificate (on mobile or in hardcopy) along with valid photo ID (Passport or Driving Licence). Vaccination Cards are not acceptable under any circumstance.
By law, Passenger Locator Forms must be completed within 72 hours prior to your arrival into Ireland. The receipt should be saved on your mobile phone. Full information and download forms at www.gov.ie/locatorform and https://travel.eplf.gov.ie/en
Passenger Locator Forms are not required for entry into England from the Common Travel Area.
Included in this package
- Return travel by luxury coach & Stena ferry
- All coach transfers
- Half day visit to Cheshire Oaks Shopping Outlet
- Two 50% Meal Discount vouchers on board Stena (one for each sailing) including soft drinks, tea/coffee but not Alcohol
*** At Cheshire Oaks you’ll find up to 50% off top designer labels. It has 145 shops, many of which sell designer label clothing. Cheshire Oaks also has plenty of choices for places to eat and refresh!
NOT included in this package
- Travel Insurance: €20.00 per adult
- Pick up outside Dublin €14.00 per person / €22.00 with GoBus from Galway
- A Client Protection Bond of 3% is not included and will be added on to the total gross price of a booking. This Bond protects our clients in the event of supplier business failure. All bookings and transactions are subject to this charge
DUTY FREE IS BACK
- Please note itinerary is subject to change
- It is the responsibility of each person to be on time for all coach connections, coaches will not wait for latecomers
- It is illegal to smoke on coaches.
- Consumption of Food and Alcohol is NOT permitted on board any Coach.
- All alcohol must be stored underneath with the baggage.
Duty-free Allowances from UK to Republic of Ireland
You can bring in goods free of duty and tax if their combined value is no more than:
- €430 if you are 15 years of age or over
- €215 if you are under 15 years of age.
If a single item is worth more than your allowance, you must pay duty or tax on the full value. If you are bringing back any duty-free goods you bought when you travelled out from Ireland, these count as part of your allowance.
Alcohol and tobacco
In addition to your duty-free allowance for general goods, you have allowances for alcohol and tobacco products.
Tobacco allowances for individuals travelling from outside the European Union (EU)
- 200 cigarettes
- 100 cigarillos
- 50 cigars
- 250g smoking tobacco.
You can split your allowance above on a fractional basis, for example, 100 cigarettes and 50 cigarillos.
The import of oral smokeless tobacco is generally prohibited.
Alcohol allowances for individuals travelling from outside the EU
- 1 litre of spirits (whiskey, gin, vodka, and so on)
- 2 litres of other alcoholic drinks with no more than 22% alcohol (for example, port, sherry, sparkling wine and some liqueurs).
You can split your alcohol allowance on a fractional basis, for example, 0.5 litres of spirits and 1 litre of port.
Wine and beer
- 4 litres of wine (still)
- 16 litres of beer.
Customs Duty, Excise Duty and Value-Added Tax (VAT), where applicable, are charged on goods in excess of the duty-free allowances.
For more information please see https://www.revenue.ie
Day one - Saturday October 16th
|From:||Pick up point||Time|
|Galway||Go Bus Coach Station||02.45|
Transfers from Galway are direct to Dublin with Go Bus. There are no pick ups along the way. Please transfer to the Celtic Horizon Tours coach at the North Wall Dublin, as per itinerary below
03.40hrs Depart from Limerick [The South Court Hotel]
04.00hrs Birdhill, Jct 27 M7 Applegreen Services
04.30hrs Moneygall, Jct 23 M7 Barack Obama Plaza
05.15hrs Pick-up at The Portlaoise Plaza, Jct 17 M7
05.50hrs Pick-up Naas (Circle K on N7 just before Exit 7 – Northbound)
06.10hrs Pick-up at Joel’s, Newlands Cross, Dublin
06.45hrs Pick-up Hilton Garden Inn, Custom House
07.00hrs Pick-up at front door of Irish Ferries Passenger Terminal 1, Dublin Port
Coach will then proceed to Stena Terminal 2 – no pick-up possible at Stena Terminal
[Please note coach must check through at 07.15hrs]
08.15hrs Depart Dublin Port on Stena Adventurer
11.50hrs Arrive Holyhead
13.50hrs Arrive at Cheshire Oaks Shopping Outlet
17.30hrs Depart Cheshire Oaks
19.30hrs Arrive at Holyhead
20.30hrs Depart Holyhead on the Stena Estrid
Day 2 - Sunday October 17th
00.01hrs Arrive at Stena Terminal 2, Dublin Port – Coach will drop at front door of Irish Ferries Terminal 1
Coach will make drops en-route to Limerick
Shopping Day Trip to Cheshire Oaks
Saturday, 16th October 2021
Adults€85.00 per person
Children €85.00 per person
Customer Protection Bond 3% is not included and will be calculated at checkout. This Client Protection Policy protects our clients in the event of supplier business failure. All bookings and transactions are subject to this charge. This charge is applicable to EU residents only.