Included in this package
- Return coach & ferry travel
- Hotel accommodation on a Bed & Breakfast basis, sharing a Twin/ Double
- Match Day Return Transfers from Glasgow Hotel to Edinburgh
NOT included in this package
- MATCH TICKETS – This package is sold solely as a Travel & Accommodation offer. We will have match tickets but are waiting on confirmation of prices. Please advise if you wish to register for match tickets without commitment.
- INSURANCE – optional extra Adult €20, Child €10
Holiday Inn Express Glasgow Airport
Set across from Glasgow Airport, this straightforward hotel is 10 km from Ibrox Stadium soccer arena and 11 km from the interactive Riverside Museum.
The warmly decorated, down-to-earth rooms feature flat-screen TVs, free Wi-Fi, and tea and coffeemaking facilities; some offer sofabeds. Kids 17 and under stay at no charge.
Continental breakfast is complimentary. Dinner (fee) is served in an informal dining room and lounge; a 24/7 pizza menu is also available. Other amenities include a business centre, meeting rooms, and a laid-back bar with a pool table.
Glasgow Airport, St Andrew's Dr, Paisley PA3 2TJ, UK
- Please note itinerary is subject to change
- It is the responsibility of each person to be on time for all coach connections, coaches will not wait for latecomers
- It is illegal to smoke on coaches.
- Consumption of Food and Alcohol is NOT permitted on board any Coach
- All alcohol must be stored underneath with the baggage
- Non-refundable Deposit of €80 per person required
Friday 08th February 2019
12.00hrs Depart Dublin, Hilton Garden Inn Custom House
13.00hrs Pick-up Dundalk – Crowne Plaza Hotel
14.30hrs Arrive Belfast
15.30hrs Depart Belfast on Stena Ferry
17.52hrs Arrive Cairnryan
20.30hrs Arrive at Holiday Inn Express hotel in Glasgow Airport
(all times are approx time & subject to traffic)
Saturday 09th February
10.00hrs Transfer from Glasgow hotel
Scotland v Ireland ko 14.15hrs
19.30hrs Transfer to Glasgow hotel
Sunday 10th March
08.30hrs Depart Holiday Inn Express Glasgow Airport
10.30hrs Arrive Cairnryan
11.30hrs Depart Cairnryan on Stena Ferry
13.45hrs Arrive Belfast
16.30hrs Arrive Dublin (approx time subject to traffic – dropping en-route)
Scotland v Ireland
Friday, 8th February 2019
2 Night Package + Coach & Ferry
Adults€289.00 per person
Children €289.00 per person
Customer Protection Bond 3% is not included and will be calculated at checkout. This Client Protection Policy protects our clients in the event of supplier business failure. All bookings and transactions are subject to this charge.
Kildare: +353 1 629 2000
Fax: +353 1 629 7501
Celtic Horizon Tours
Unit 5, Block G
Maynooth Business Campus
Co. Kildare, Ireland
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0612