Included in this package
- Accommodation for 2 nights at the specified hotel
- Breakfast in the hotel
- Category 3 ticket – short side 3rd tier
- A glass of wine and a tapa per person at El Corte Ingles Shopping Centre
NOT included in this package
- Travel arrangements / flights & transfers.
- Category 2 – short side 1st or 2nd tier – uncovered
- Category 1 – Long side lateral, 1st or 2nd tier uncovered
- Single room supplement as listed [is for 2 nights]
- Travel Insurance: €26.00 per adult / €13.00 per child
Rafael Ventas - Calle de Alcalá
A 1-minute walk from El Carmen metro station and less than 1 km from Las Ventas bullring, this bright modern hotel is also 5 km from cafes and restaurants at Plaza Mayor.
Classically furnished rooms come with wood floors and artwork, and feature en suite bathrooms, satellite TV and complimentary Wi-Fi, as well as desks and minibars. Suites add whirlpool tubs and living areas with sofas. Room service is available.
Amenities include a traditional bar and a relaxed lounge with sofas, plus meeting rooms and event space. A breakfast buffet is offered for a fee in a laid-back dining room, and paid parking is available.
Calle de Alcalá, 269, 28027, Madrid, Spain
- All bookings are for the Fixture, not for a Date. Fixtures may change and you are strongly advised to check the Club’s website and that of the FA Premier League for any alterations. Celtic Horizon Tours does not accept liability for clients being unaware of changes, and any losses (financial or otherwise) which may be incurred. If a fixture is transferred or postponed, it is beyond the control of Celtic Horizon Tours. Therefore it is agreed that all monies will be transferred to the new date without question.
- Match tickets are with the home supporters, the wearing of away team colors or expressions of support for the away team will result in expulsion from the ground.
- Prices can change depending on hotel availability at the time of booking.
Weekend Matches – Tickets delivered to the hotel before 14.00 on Saturday
Midweek Matches – Tickets delivered on the day of the game before 14.00
All tickets & accommodation are subject to availability at the time of booking.
Please note that the bulk of stadium seating at Camp Nou is NOT covered.
Kick off @ 17.30hrs
Sunday 21st October
Real Madrid v Levante
Santiago Bernabeu Stadium
Sunday, 21st October 2018 - 5:30 pm
Hotel & Ticket Only
Adults€259.00 per person
Children €259.00 per person
Customer Protection Bond 3% is not included and will be calculated at checkout. This Client Protection Policy protects our clients in the event of supplier business failure. All bookings and transactions are subject to this charge.
Kildare: +353 1 629 2000
Fax: +353 1 629 2545
Celtic Horizon Tours
Unit 5, Block G
Maynooth Business Campus
Co. Kildare, Ireland
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0612