Included in this package
- Return flights from Dublin to Nice with Aerlingus
- Airport taxes and security charges
- 1 checked-in bag 10kg per person (cabin size)
- Coach transfers airport/hotel and to/from circuit on Saturday and Sunday
- 3 nights’ accommodation in the 3* Piccolo Hotel, Diano Marina – Italy
- Breakfast and evening meals
- General admission Rocher tickets Saturday and Sunday (not seated)
- Services of an experienced tour manager
Important Information: You will have to pay City Tax directly to your hotel on arrival. It is not included in your tour price. This tax will vary depending on the hotel you are staying in and the season.
- You will have to pay City Tax directly to your hotel on arrival. It is not included in your tour price. This tax will vary depending on the hotel you are staying in and the season.
- General admission (Rocher)Tickets. This area is not seated and is located on a steep rocky slope. It is on a hillside viewing area and the natural rough terrain may not suit all spectators. The general Admission area in Monaco is located on Le Rocher, the steep hill that rises to the Old Town and the Princely Palace.
- The view is overlooking Port Hercule, the Rocher area will offer views of the Piscine Section, and the inner Port as well as the track’s last bends, the Pit-Lane entrance and parts of the Main Straight. Views vary according to where you choose to stand. Higher sports can offer a good overview of the circuit, the views as far as the tunnel exit.
- Travel Insurance: €28.00 per adult / €14.00 per child
- Single room supplement €145.00
- Grand Prix ticket upgrades available on request and subject to availability
Piccolo Hotel - Diano Marina
A 9-minute walk from the nearest beach and 1 km from the city center, this laid-back hotel is 8 km from the Naval Museum of West Liguria.
Cozy, warmly decorated rooms feature tiled floors, free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs, and balconies offering sea or pool views. Upgraded rooms add minifridges. Airy suites have sitting areas and desks. Room service is available. Kids age 2 and under stay at no cost.
Freebies include loaner bikes, and a breakfast buffet served in a warmly decorated restaurant. Other amenities consist of an American-style bar, a furnished terrace and an outdoor pool. Parking is available (fee). Minimum stay rules may apply.
Via Sant'Elmo, 10, 18013 Diano Marina, IM, Italy
A valid British or EU member state passport is required for this tour
Flight times (correct at time of print)
- Departs Dublin 11:00 / Arrives Nice 14:40
- Departs Nice 15:20 / Arrives Dublin 17:05
All bookings are for the event. Celtic Horizon Tours does not accept liability for clients being unaware of changes, and any losses (financial or otherwise) which may be incurred.
DAY 1 - Friday 24th May
On arival at Dublin Airport Terminal 2 make your way to the Aerlingus check-in desk area. Once checked in process through security to our departure gate to meet your tour manager before boarding your fligh to Nice. On arrival in Nice Airport meet your tour manager in the baggage reclaim area. Join your coach for your transfer to your hotel in Diano Marina, Italy. On arrival check in and relax before dinner.
DAY 2 & 3 - Saturday 25th & Sunday 26th May
On these days you will be transferred by coach to the Circuit de Monaco, for an exciting two days at the Monaco F1 Grand Prix. Please note your tickets are General admission Rocher tickets on both days and are not seated. Afterwards re-join your coach and return to the hotel in Diano Marina for your evening meal.
DAY 4 - Monday 27th May
This morning after a leisurely breakfast and checking out join your coach for the transfer back to Nice Airport and your return flight to Dublin Airport.
Monaco Grand Prix 2024
Friday, 24th May 2024
3 Night Package
Adults€1,265.00 per person
Children €1,265.00 per person
Customer Protection Bond 3% is not included and will be calculated at checkout. This Client Protection Policy protects our clients in the event of supplier business failure. All bookings and transactions are subject to this charge. This charge is applicable to EU residents only.