Included in this package
- Return flights from Dublin to Nice with Aerlingus
- Airport taxes and security charges
- 1 checked-in bag 10kgs (cabin size)
- Coach transfers airport/hotel and to/from circuit on Saturday and Sunday
- 3 nights’ accommodation in the 3* Piccolo Hotel, Diano Marina – Italy
- Breakfast and evening meals
- General admission Rocher tickets Saturday and Sunday (not seated)
- Services of an experienced Travel Solutions tour manager
Important Information: You will have to pay City Tax directly to your hotel on arrival. It is not included in your tour price. This tax will vary depending on the hotel you are staying in and the season.
General Admission Tickets
This area is not seated and is located on a steep rocky slope. It is on a hillside viewing area & the natural rough terrain may not suit all spectators.
Location: The General Admission Area in Monaco is located on Le Rocher, the steep hill that rises to the Old Town and the Princely Palace.
View: Overlooking Port Hercule, the Rocher area will offer views of the Piscine Section, and the inner Port as well as the track’s last bends, the Pit-Lane entrance and parts of the Main Straight. Views vary according to where you choose to stand. Higher spots can offer a good overview of the circuit, with views as far as the tunnel exit.
- Travel Insurance: €28.00 per adult / €14.00 per child
- Single room supplement €150.00
- Grand Prix ticket upgrades available on request and subject to availability
- Extra Checked luggage can be added at a cost
Piccolo Hotel - Diano Marina
A 9-minute walk from the nearest beach and 1 km from the city center, this laid-back hotel is 8 km from the Naval Museum of West Liguria.
Cozy, warmly decorated rooms feature tiled floors, free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs, and balconies offering sea or pool views. Upgraded rooms add minifridges. Airy suites have sitting areas and desks. Room service is available. Kids age 2 and under stay at no cost.
Freebies include loaner bikes, and a breakfast buffet served in a warmly decorated restaurant. Other amenities consist of an American-style bar, a furnished terrace and an outdoor pool. Parking is available (fee). Minimum stay rules may apply.
Via Sant'Elmo, 10, 18013 Diano Marina, IM, Italy
A valid British or EU member state passport is required for this tour
Flight times (correct at time of print)
- Departs Dublin 11:00– Arrives Nice 14:40
- Departs Nice 15:20 – Arrives Dublin 17:05
Monaco Grand Prix 2022
Friday, 27th May 2022
3 Night Package
Adults€1,110.00 per person
Children €1,110.00 per person
Customer Protection Bond 3% is not included and will be calculated at checkout. This Client Protection Policy protects our clients in the event of supplier business failure. All bookings and transactions are subject to this charge. This charge is applicable to EU residents only.