Included in this package
- Return flights from Dublin to Nice with Ryanair
- Airport taxes and security charges
- 10kg checked luggage allowance
- 3 nights accommodation at the 3* Piccolo Hotel, Diano Marina, Italy
- European breakfast and evening meals
- Coach transfers ~ airport/hotel and to/from circuit on Saturday and Sunday
- General admission Rocher tickets Saturday and Sunday (not seated)–
- Services of a tour manager
General Admission (Rocher) tickets: This area is not seated and is located on a steep rocky slope. It is on a hillside viewing area & the natural rough terrain may not suit all spectators.
- Travel Insurance: €28.00 per adult / €14.00 per child
- Single room supplement €150.00
- Grand Prix ticket upgrades available on request and subject to availability
- Extra Checked luggage can be added at a cost
Piccolo Hotel - Diano Marina
A 9-minute walk from the nearest beach and 1 km from the city center, this laid-back hotel is 8 km from the Naval Museum of West Liguria.
Cozy, warmly decorated rooms feature tiled floors, free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs, and balconies offering sea or pool views. Upgraded rooms add minifridges. Airy suites have sitting areas and desks. Room service is available. Kids age 2 and under stay at no cost.
Freebies include loaner bikes, and a breakfast buffet served in a warmly decorated restaurant. Other amenities consist of an American-style bar, a furnished terrace and an outdoor pool. Parking is available (fee). Minimum stay rules may apply.
Via Sant'Elmo, 10, 18013 Diano Marina, IM, Italy
This Ryanair flight departs and arrives into Terminal 1 (T1), Dublin Airport.
A valid British or EU member state passport is required for this tour
Flight times (correct at time of print)
Outward: 5:25 pm – arrive 9:00 pm
Return: 9:35 pm – arrive 11:10 pm
Monaco Grand Prix 2019
Friday, 24th May 2019
3 Night Package
Adults€1,110.00 per person
Children €1,110.00 per person
Customer Protection Bond 3% is not included and will be calculated at checkout. This Client Protection Policy protects our clients in the event of supplier business failure. All bookings and transactions are subject to this charge.
Kildare: +353 1 629 2000
Fax: +353 1 629 2545
Celtic Horizon Tours
Unit 5, Block G
Maynooth Business Campus
Co. Kildare, Ireland
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0612