Included in this package
- Transport by luxury Coach & Ferry
- All transfers
- Seated Match Ticket.
MOST IMPORTANT- PLEASE READ SPECIAL Terms & Conditions.
Clients are purchasing packages on the clear understanding, agreement and acceptance of the following:-
- All of our tour Packages are NOT refundable unless (a) the destination venue is closed due to local restrictions or (b) attendance numbers are restricted leading to your entrance ticket not being supplied. In either of these two scenarios, a Voucher to the value of the cost of the package (valid for 5 years) will be issued, no cash/credit card refunds are available under any circumstances.
- If travel restrictions imposed by either the Irish Government or the destination Government prevent you from attending an event but the event proceeds, no refund or voucher will issue.
- Celtic Horizon Tours strongly recommends that all people travelling have appropriate Travel Insurance which will cover them in the event of having to interrupt, curtail or cancel their trip.
- All travel arrangements will be in accordance with Government advice in operation on the date of departure. Passengers are advised to monitor and familiarise themselves with the official advice and information provided by the authorities in Ireland as well as in Wales and England.
- Travel Insurance: €26.00 per adult / €13.00 per child.
- €18.00 supplement per person if picking coach up outside Dublin
- All bookings are for the Fixture, not for a Date. Fixtures may change and you are strongly advised to check the Club’s website and that of the FA Premier League for any alterations. Celtic Horizon Tours does not accept liability for clients being unaware of changes, and any losses (financial or otherwise) which may be incurred. If a fixture is transferred or postponed, it is beyond the control of Celtic Horizon Tours. Therefore it is agreed that all monies will be transferred to the new date without question.
- Match tickets are with the home supporters, the wearing of away team colors or expressions of support for the away team will result in expulsion from the ground.
- Please note itinerary is subject to change.
- It is the responsibility of each person to be on time for all coach connections, coaches will not wait for latecomers.
- It is illegal to smoke on coaches.
- Consumption of Food and Alcohol is NOT permitted on board any Coach.
- All alcohol must be stored underneath with the baggage.
Tuesday 24th October
03.00hrs Depart from Letterkenny [Opposite bus station]
03.20hrs Pick-up in Lifford [at the bus station]
04.20hrs Pick-up in Monaghan at the Circle K service station N2- beside Lakeland Dairies
05.10hrs Pick-up in Dundalk at the Crowne Plaza Hotel
05.40hrs Pick-up in Drogheda @ Power City off junction 10 M1
06.45hrs Pick-up at Irish Ferries Terminal 1 – North Wall
[Please note coach must check through at 07.10hrs]
08.05hrs Depart North Wall on Irish Ferries
11.20hrs Arrive Holyhead
13.30hrs Arrive at Cheshire Oaks
16.15hrs Depart Cheshire Oaks
20.00hrs Kick-off: Manchester United v Copenhagen
22.30hrs Depart Old Trafford
23.15hrs Break at Chester Services
24.00hrs Depart Chester Services
Wednesday 25th October
01.40hrs Arrive at Holyhead
02.40hrs Depart Holyhead on the Irish Ferries
06.00hrs Arrive at North Wall & continue to drop off en-route to Letterkenny
Manchester United V Copenhagen
Old Trafford, Manchester, England
Tuesday, 24th October 2023 - 8:00 pm
Adults€179.00 per person
Children €179.00 per person
Customer Protection Bond 3% is not included and will be calculated at checkout. This Client Protection Policy protects our clients in the event of supplier business failure. All bookings and transactions are subject to this charge. This charge is applicable to EU residents only.