Included in this package
- Travel by luxury coach & Irish Ferries Ulysses
- 2 nights B&B at The Bolton Whites
- Seated Match ticket
MOST IMPORTANT- PLEASE READ SPECIAL Terms & Conditions.
Clients are purchasing packages on the clear understanding, agreement and acceptance of the following:-
- All of our tour Packages are NOT refundable unless (a) the destination venue is closed due to local restrictions or (b) attendance numbers are restricted leading to your entrance ticket not being supplied. In either of these two scenarios, a Voucher to the value of the cost of the package (valid for 5 years) will be issued, no cash/credit card refunds are available under any circumstances.
- If travel restrictions imposed by either the Irish Government or the destination Government prevent you from attending an event but the event proceeds, no refund or voucher will issue.
- Celtic Horizon Tours strongly recommends that all people travelling have appropriate Travel Insurance which will cover them in the event of having to interrupt, curtail or cancel their trip.
- All travel arrangements will be in accordance with Government advice in operation on the date of departure. Passengers are advised to monitor and familiarise themselves with the official advice and information provided by the authorities in Ireland as well as in Wales and England.
- Single room supplement – @ €100.00
- Travel Insurance: €24.00 per adult / €12.00 per child.
- €18.00 supplement per person if picking coach up outside Dublin
Bolton Whites Hotel
Within the Macron Stadium football arena, this casual hotel in a commercial area is a 7-minute walk from Horwich Parkway train station and 5 miles from the historic Smithills Hall.
Airy, classically furnished rooms feature free Wi-Fi, TVs, and tea and coffeemaking facilities. Upgraded rooms have stadium views. Suites add separate living rooms with sofabeds.
Parking is free. Dining options include 2 restaurants, and a bar with lounge seating. There’s also an indoor pool, a sauna, and a gym offering regular fitness classes. A conference centre has meeting and event space for up to 3,000 people.
Macron Stadium, De Havilland Way, Bolton BL6 6SF, United Kingdom
- All bookings are for the Fixture, not for a Date. Fixtures may change and you are strongly advised to check the Club’s website and that of the FA Premier League for any alterations. Celtic Horizon Tours does not accept liability for clients being unaware of changes, and any losses (financial or otherwise) which may be incurred. If a fixture is transferred or postponed, it is beyond the control of Celtic Horizon Tours. Therefore it is agreed that all monies will be transferred to the new date without question.
- Match tickets are with the home supporters, the wearing of away team colors or expressions of support for the away team will result in expulsion from the ground.
- Please note itinerary is subject to change.
- It is the responsibility of each person to be on time for all coach connections, coaches will not wait for latecomers.
- It is illegal to smoke on coaches.
- Consumption of Food and Alcohol is NOT permitted on board any Coach.
- All alcohol must be stored underneath with the baggage.
Coach from Letterkenny Lifford, Monaghan Dundalk Drogheda & Dublin
Friday April 21st
03.15hrs Depart from Letterkenny [Opposite bus station]
03.35hrs Pick-up in Lifford [at the bus station]
04.40hrs Pick-up in Monaghan at the Diamond
05.30hrs Pick-up in Dundalk at the Crowne Plaza Hotel
06.00hrs Pick-up in Drogheda @ Woodies DIY
06.45hrs Pick-up at Hilton Garden Inn, Custom House Dublin
07.00hrs Pick-up at Irish Ferries Terminal 1 – North Wall
[Please note coach must check through at 07.05hrs]
08.05hrs Depart North Wall on Irish Ferries Ulysses
11.20hrs Arrive Holyhead
13.30hrs Arrive at Cheshire Oaks
15.30hrs Depart Cheshire Oaks for the hotel
16.15hrs Arrive hotel
Saturday April 22nd
11.30hrs Depart from the Hotel
12.00hrs Arrive at Old Trafford
15.00hrs Kick-off: Manchester Utd v Chelsea
17.45hrs Depart Old Trafford
18.15hrs Arrive at the hotel
Sunday April 23rd
09.30hrs Depart hotel
13.00hrs Arrive at Holyhead
14.10hrs Depart Holyhead on the Irish Ferries Ulysses
17.25hrs Arrive at North Wall – drop offs on route to Letterkenny
Manchester United V Chelsea
Old Trafford, Manchester, England
Saturday, 22nd April 2023 - 3:00 pm
2 Night Package + Coach & Ferry
Adults€449.00 per person
Children €439.00 per person
Customer Protection Bond 3% is not included and will be calculated at checkout. This Client Protection Policy protects our clients in the event of supplier business failure. All bookings and transactions are subject to this charge. This charge is applicable to EU residents only.
Kildare: +353 1 629 2000
Celtic Horizon Tours
Unit 5, Block G
Maynooth Business Campus
Co. Kildare, Ireland
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0612