Join us as we travel to Monza for the Italian Grand Prix. Monza has been an integral part of the formula 1 since its inception in 1950, the Temple of Speed, is the quickest circuit on the Formula 1 calendar; a fast paced sprint around the long straights as it cuts its way through the woodland setting, mixed with a huge passionate crowd cheering for Ferrari.
Included in this package
- Return flights from Dublin via Frankfurt to Milan (Linate) with Lufthansa
- Airport taxes and security charges
- Hand luggage only
- 3 nights’ accommodation at the 4* Virginia Palace Hotel, Garbagnate Milanese
- Return coach transfers from airport to hotel
- Return coach transfers from hotel to Monza on both qualifying and race days
- General admission ticket on Saturday and Sunday
- Services of an experienced Travel Solutions Tour Manager
Important Information: An Italian tourist tax of €1 per person per night must be paid directly to the hotel at check-out
General Admission Tickets
In Monza, fans can enjoy general admission viewing at the Biassono Curve, which sits in between the circuit’s first two chicanes, as well as the Lesmo corners, down the Serraglio Curve and at the final Parabolica turn.
The beauty of General Admission ticket is that it allows fans to relish various views of the action throughout the Formula 1 Italian Grand Prix. With two areas at some of the circuit’s narrow turns and two down relatively straight portions of the track, General Admission ticketholders will enjoy a full overview of the action.
Seating is mostly on grassy mounds, and views vary greatly, so get to the track early to claim a good spot.
- Single Supplement – €185.00 per person
Set 3 km from Garbagnate Milanese train station, this casual hotel is also 3 km from the Alfa Romeo Museum and 7 km from the Fiera Milano exhibition center. Laid-back rooms offer free Wi-Fi, flat-screens and desks, plus minibars. Room service is available.
All bookings are for the event. Celtic Horizon Tours does not accept liability for clients being unaware of changes, and any losses (financial or otherwise) which may be incurred.
Departs Dublin Airport
- Departs Dublin 12:15 – Arrives Frankfurt 15:20
- Departs Frankfurt 16:05 – Arrives Milan (Linate) 17:15
- Departs Milan (Linate) 12:45 – Arrives Frankfurt 14:00
- Departs Frankfurt 16:05 – Arrives Dublin 17:10
Italian Grand Prix - Monza 2022
Friday, 9th September 2022
3 Night Package
Adults€825.00 per person
Children €825.00 per person
Customer Protection Bond 3% is not included and will be calculated at checkout. This Client Protection Policy protects our clients in the event of supplier business failure. All bookings and transactions are subject to this charge. This charge is applicable to EU residents only.
Kildare: +353 1 629 2000
Fax: +353 1 629 2545
Celtic Horizon Tours
Unit 5, Block G
Maynooth Business Campus
Co. Kildare, Ireland
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0612