Join us as we travel to Budapest for the Hungarian Grand Prix in 2022! Enjoy the amazing atmosphere, noise, lifestyle and the proximity to the cars as they head round the track.
Included in this package
- Outbound flight Dublin via Munich to Budapest with Lufthansa
- Return flight Budapest via Frankfurt to Dublin with Lufthansa
- Airport taxes and security charges
- Hand luggage only
- Coach transfers – airport/hotel and to/from circuit on Saturday and Sunday
- 3 nights’ accommodation in the 4* Radisson Blu Beke Hotel, Budapest
- Bronze Grandstand tickets for Saturday and Sunday
- Services of an experienced Travel Solutions tour manager
- Travel Insurance: Adults €24 Child €12
- Single room supplement €315.00
- A Client Protection Bond of 3% is not included and will be added on to the total gross price of a booking. This Bond protects our clients in the event of supplier business failure. All bookings and transactions are subject to this charge
Radisson Blu Beke Hotel
Dating to 1913, this classic hotel is decorated with stained glass windows and frescoes. It’s a 13-minute walk from St. Stephen’s Basilica and 2 km from the Széchenyi thermal baths. Traditional rooms come with free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs, minibars, and tea and coffeemaking facilities. Room service is available 24/7. Amenities include an elegant Hungarian restaurant and an all-day cafe. There’s also a gift shop, a business center and conference spaces.
All bookings are for the event. Celtic Horizon Tours does not accept liability for clients being unaware of changes, and any losses (financial or otherwise) which may be incurred.
Friday 29th July
Flight times (correct at the time of publishing)
- Depart Dublin 10:30 – Arrive Munich 13:50
- Depart Munich 14:35 – Arrive Budapest 15:50
- Depart Budapest 18:30 – Arrive Frankfurt 20:10
- Depart Frankfurt 21:00 – Arrive Dublin 22:15
On arrival at Dublin Airport Terminal 1, please meet the Tour Manager at the Lufthansa check-in desk at least 2hrs prior to departure. On arrival in Budapest Airport meet the Tour Manager in the baggage reclaim area. You will be transferred to your hotel in Budapest for check-in. Enjoy the rest of the day at leisure to explore Budapest
Saturday 30th and Sunday 31st July
On these days you will be transferred to the Hungaroring, for an exciting two days at the Hungarian F1 Grand Prix.
Monday 01st August
This morning after breakfast and checking out, it is time to depart for Budapest Airport and your return flight to Dublin International Airport.
Hungarian Grand Prix
Friday, 29th July 2022
3 Night Package
Adults€1,069.00 per person
Children €1,069.00 per person
Customer Protection Bond 3% is not included and will be calculated at checkout. This Client Protection Policy protects our clients in the event of supplier business failure. All bookings and transactions are subject to this charge. This charge is applicable to EU residents only.