These packages are currently only available to people who have been fully vaccinated in accordance with Travel Requirements between the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland i.e Persons 12 years and over . When travelling, you will be required to produce your Digital Covid Certificate (on mobile or in hardcopy) along with valid photo ID (Passport or Driving Licence). Vaccination Cards are not acceptable under any circumstance.
Included in this package
- Return travel by luxury coach from Dublin
- 2 nights at the Holiday Inn 4* Belfast Centre
- Half day visit to The Quays, Newry
- Full day in Belfast, our hotel is in walking distance to Victoria Square, CastleCourt Centres and the downtown shopping outlets.
NOT included in this package
- Single room supplement @ €95.00
- Travel Insurance: €20.00 per adult / €10.00 per child
- Please note itinerary is subject to change
- It is the responsibility of each person to be on time for all coach connections, coaches will not wait for latecomers
- It is illegal to smoke on coaches.
- Consumption of Food and Alcohol is NOT permitted on board any Coach.
- All alcohol must be stored underneath with the baggage.
Holiday Inn Belfast Centre
This modest hotel is a 2-minute walk from Great Victoria Street train station and less than 1 mile from the Victoria Square Shopping Centre.
Simple, down-to-earth rooms feature complimentary Wi-Fi access, as well as TVs, and tea and coffeemaking equipment.
Meals and cocktails are offered in a casual restaurant and bar.
Day one - Friday November 26th
07.15hrs Depart from Limerick [The South Court Hotel]
07.45hrs Birdhill, Jct 27 M7 Applegreen Services
08.20hrs Moneygall, Jct 23 M7 Barack Obama Plaza
09.00hrs Pick-up at The Maldron Midway Hotel, Portlaoise
09.40hrs Depart Naas (Circle K on N7 just before Exit 7)
10.15hrs Pick-up at Heuston Station
12.00hrs Arrive The Quays, Newry
16.00hrs Depart The Quays
17.00hrs Arrive the Holiday Inn, Belfast Centre
Day 2 - Saturday November 27th
Day at leisure to visit the many shopping outlets in Belfast.
Day three - Sunday November 28th
11.00hrs Depart Hotel
13.30hrs Drop at Heuston Station
Coach makes drops en-route to Limerick
Christmas Shopping - Belfast
Friday, 26th November 2021
Departure Dates Listed
Adults€179.00 per person
Children €179.00 per person
Customer Protection Bond 3% is not included and will be calculated at checkout. This Client Protection Policy protects our clients in the event of supplier business failure. All bookings and transactions are subject to this charge. This charge is applicable to EU residents only.
Kildare: +353 1 629 2000
Fax: +353 1 629 2545
Celtic Horizon Tours
Unit 5, Block G
Maynooth Business Campus
Co. Kildare, Ireland
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0612