BLACK FRIDAY WEEKEND
For over eleven years, Belfast’s City Hall has been transformed into a traditional German-style Christmas market, packed to the brim with 90 masterfully handcrafted wooden chalets. Every year the Belfast Christmas markets play host to traders from Germany, Spain, France, Italy and, of course, Ireland. Visitors to the markets can gorge on Crepes from France, Belgian chocolates, and giant German bratwurst.
Included in this package
- Return travel by luxury coach from Dublin
- 2 nights at the Holiday Inn 4* Belfast Centre
- Half day visit to The Quays, Newry
- Full day in Belfast, our hotel is in walking distance to Victoria Square, CastleCourt Centres and the downtown shopping outlets.
If we are obliged to cancel this excursion due to a resurgence of COVID 19 you will receive a full refund.
NOT included in this package
- Single room supplement @ €95.00
- Travel Insurance: €20.00 per adult / €10.00 per child
- Please note itinerary is subject to change
- It is the responsibility of each person to be on time for all coach connections, coaches will not wait for latecomers
- It is illegal to smoke on coaches.
- Consumption of Food and Alcohol is NOT permitted on board any Coach.
- All alcohol must be stored underneath with the baggage.
Holiday Inn Belfast Centre
This modest hotel is a 2-minute walk from Great Victoria Street train station and less than 1 mile from the Victoria Square Shopping Centre.
Simple, down-to-earth rooms feature complimentary Wi-Fi access, as well as TVs, and tea and coffeemaking equipment.
Meals and cocktails are offered in a casual restaurant and bar.
Day one - Friday November 27th
09.30hrs Depart Naas, Courthouse
09.45hrs Depart Lidl, Straffan Road, Maynooth
10.15hrs Pick-up at Heuston Station
10.30hrs Pick-up at the Hilton Garden Inn, Custom House Dublin
10.45hrs Pick-up Coachmans Inn, Dublin Airport
12.00hrs Arrive The Quays, Newry
16.00hrs Depart The Quays
17.00hrs Arrive the Holiday Inn, Belfast Centre
Day 2 - Saturday November 28th
Day at leisure to visit the many shopping outlets in Belfast.
Day three - Sunday November 29th
11.00hrs Depart Hotel
13.00hrs Drop at The Coachmans
13.15hrs Drop at the Hilton Garden Inn
13.30hrs Drop at Heuston Station
14.00hrs Drop at Maynooth
Christmas Shopping - Belfast
Friday, 27th November 2020
Departure Dates Listed
Adults€139.00 per person
Children €139.00 per person
Customer Protection Bond 3% is not included and will be calculated at checkout. This Client Protection Policy protects our clients in the event of supplier business failure. All bookings and transactions are subject to this charge. This charge is applicable to EU residents only.
Kildare: +353 1 629 2000
Fax: +353 1 629 2545
Celtic Horizon Tours
Unit 5, Block G
Maynooth Business Campus
Co. Kildare, Ireland
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0612