Included in this package
- Overnight stay in selected hotel
- Full English breakfast
- Upper tier long side seat location
- Under roof, weather protected
- Conventional paper tickets, supplied together always
- (Child price is based on 12yrs and under)
NOT included in this package
- Travel arrangements / flights & transfers.
- Single room supplement €90
- Extra night available on request [subject to availability].
- Insurance: Optional – €20.00 per adult / €10.00 per child.
Best Western Burns, Earls Court
A 3-minute walk from Earl’s Court tube station, this straightforward hotel in a traditional townhouse is a 1.8-mile drive from Hyde Park.
Relaxed rooms include free WiFi, satellite TV, desks, and tea and coffeemaking equipment.
Cooked breakfast is complimentary. There’s a cosy, wood-panelled bar and a walled patio garden, and laundry facilities are available.
18-26 Barkston Gardens, Kensington, London SW5 0EN, UK
- All bookings are for the Fixture, not for a Date. Fixtures may change and you are strongly advised to check the Club’s website and that of the FA Premier League for any alterations. Celtic Horizon Tours does not accept liability for clients being unaware of changes, and any losses (financial or otherwise) which may be incurred. If a fixture is transferred or postponed, it is beyond the control of Celtic Horizon Tours. Therefore it is agreed that all monies will be transferred to the new date without question.
- Match tickets are with the home supporters, the wearing of away team colors or expressions of support for the away team will result in expulsion from the ground.
- Prices can change depending on hotel availability at the time of booking.
Kick off @ 20.00hrs
Monday April 22nd ko 20.00hrs
Chelsea v Burnley
Monday, 22nd April 2019 - 8:00 pm
Hotel & Ticket Only
Adults€369.00 per person
Children €369.00 per person
Customer Protection Bond 3% is not included and will be calculated at checkout. This Client Protection Policy protects our clients in the event of supplier business failure. All bookings and transactions are subject to this charge.
Kildare: +353 1 629 2000
Fax: +353 1 629 2545
Celtic Horizon Tours
Unit 5, Block G
Maynooth Business Campus
Co. Kildare, Ireland
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0612