We are honoured to have been chosen to host the International Convention 2022 including UK & Ireland Convention in Killarney, Ireland. The vibrant little town and the incredibly beautiful surrounding countryside makes Killarney a very special place indeed.
Brim full of history, heritage, activities, and world-class hospitality, Killarney is populated with enthusiastic and welcoming people, and it’s enthusiasm is reflected in many national and international awards.
Registration & Events
- Registration: €168 per person
- Partial registration (valid for any two consecutive nights – children half price): €124 per person
Gleneagle Hotel 4* – LIMITED AVAILABILITY
- Singles: €156 per night
- Doubles/Twins: €170 per night
- Double Bed + Single Bed: €206 per night
- Double Bed + 2 Single Beds: €223 per night
- Double Bed + 3 Single Beds: €235 per night
- Double Suites: €235 per night
- Family Suites: €288 per night
Brehon Hotel 4* Luxury – ON REQUEST
- Singles: €196 per night – ON REQUEST
- Doubles/Twins €208 per night – ON REQUEST
- Double Bed + Single Bed: €255 per night – ON REQUEST
- Family Suites (Double + 2 Single): €301 per night – ON REQUEST
Self-catering Accommodation Options
Killarney Flesk Camping
- Can cater for over 800 people
- Showers/washing machines/dryers/
- Electricity Hook-ups
- €19 per person per night
- €5 per night electricity hook-up
- Additional changes for showers, laundry, etc. apply
Minimum five-night stay. Apartments are self-catering. Apartments are all two-bedroom with a dining room, living room, and kitchen. Breakfast not included. Breakfast vouchers at €10.50 each are available to be used in the Gleneagle Hotel.
- 5 Nights @ €1199 per apartment (€239.80 per night).
Included in this package
- Sunday – Live Music in Bar
- Monday – Whiskey Night
- Tuesday Live Music in Bar
- Wednesday – Banquet
- Thursday – BBQ
- Convention T-Shirt
- Convention Patch
- Convention Pin
- Live Music each evening in the Hospitality Room
There will be a selection of guided half-day and full day ride-outs available on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
we will also have a number of coach tours each day taking in the Ring of Kerry, Dingle, and Slea Head.
Blue Knights: International Convention 2022
Price on Enquiry
Kildare: +353 1 629 2000
Fax: +353 1 629 2545
Celtic Horizon Tours
Unit 5, Block G
Maynooth Business Campus
Co. Kildare, Ireland
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0612