Included in this package
- PSNI BikeSafe day course on Friday 5th July
- Refreshments on BikeSafe day
- 2 nights DBB at Clancys of Glenfarne
- Guided tour on Saturday with services of Celtic Horizon Tours reps throughout.
NOT included in this package
- Meals other than listed as above
- Accident / breakdown recovery
- A Client Protection Bond of 3% is not included and will be added on to the total gross price of a booking. This Bond protects our clients in the event of supplier business failure. All bookings and transactions are subject to this charge.
1 Bike, 1 Person, Room Sharing €269 per person
1 Bike, 1 Person, Room Single €311 per person
Clancys of Glenfarne
Brockagh Lower, County Leitrim, F91 N9TT, Ireland
07.00hrs Group to depart The Coachman’s, Dublin Airport
10.45hrs Arrive PSNI – Bike Safe Enniskillen,
10.00hrs Bike Safe Course
16.00hrs Course Concludes
16.30hrs Depart Enniskillen
17.00hrs Arrive at Clancy’s of Glenfarne
On day two we’re off to Falcarragh in Donegal. We’ll be
travelling via Letterkenny before stopping off in the Hamlet of Kilmacrennan for the best mid-morning second breakfast of your young life. From there it’s past Glenveagh National Park and up the motorcycle paradise that is the R256 to An Falcarragh for lunch.
From there it’s a leisurely ride back down to Killybegs before cutting across country to Glenfarne and back to Clancy’s for an evening of tall tales with new friends.
10.00hrs Check out and depart hotel
Bike Safe Tour
Friday, 5th July 2019
2 Night Package
Adults€269.00 per person
Customer Protection Bond 3% is not included and will be calculated at checkout. This Client Protection Policy protects our clients in the event of supplier business failure. All bookings and transactions are subject to this charge.
Kildare: +353 1 629 2000
Fax: +353 1 629 7501
Celtic Horizon Tours
Unit 5, Block G
Maynooth Business Campus
Co. Kildare, Ireland
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0612