Included in this package
- Return flights from Dublin to Brussels with Aer Lingus
- 1 checked-in bag 10kg per person (cabin size)
- 3 nights 4* Marivaux Hotel
- General admission tickets Saturday and Sunday
- Coach transfers throughout
- Services of an experienced tour manager
This tour comes with Bronze General Admission tickets*.
General admission Bronze tickets provide access to the free seating General Admission areas around the circuit. Spa-Francorchamps is a hilly circuit, so General Admission areas include many small mounds, which offer good views of relatively extensive sections of track. The areas accessible with a Bronze ticket include a stretch alongside the extremely high speed Kemmel straight, between Eau Rouge and Les Combes, another that spreads on the inside of the circuit all the way from Bruxelles corner, around the high speed Double Gauche corner, and around Fagnes, and a third which runs alongside the incredible high speed Blanchimont sector.
- Travel Insurance: Adults €30 Child €15
- Single room supplement €320.00
- No Upgrades available
- A Client Protection Bond of 3% is not included and will be added on to the total gross price of a booking. This Bond protects our clients in the event of supplier business failure. All bookings and transactions are subject to this charge
In a former art deco-style theater dating from 1924, this refined hotel is a 6-minute walk from Brussels-Congress train station, a 13-minute walk from the Grand Place and 2 km from the Centre for Fine Arts. Contemporary rooms offer free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs, plus minifridges, safes, and tea and coffeemakers. Room service is available. There’s a chic brasserie with movie-themed decor and a bar. Other amenities include a fitness room, and 2 auditoriums in former cinema halls.
All bookings are for the event. Celtic Horizon Tours does not accept liability for clients being unaware of changes, and any losses (financial or otherwise) which may be incurred.
Friday July 28th
Flights (correct at time of print)
- 28/07/2023 – Departs Dublin 13:15 / Arrives Brussels 16:05
- 31/07/2023 – Departs Brussels 21:55 / Arrives Dublin 22:30
Check in at Dublin International Airport for your Aer Lingus flight to Brussels, where you will meet your Travel Solutions tour manager. On arrival you will be transferred to your hotel by coach and have the day free to relax and enjoy Brussels.
Saturday and Sunday
On both days after breakfast you will be transferred to Spa-Francorchamps, for an exciting two packed days of racing at the Belgian F1 Grand Prix and enjoy the atmosphere
Please note: transfer from hotel to circuit is approx. 2 hours, depending on traffic
Monday July 31st
This morning after breakfast your coach will transfer you to the Airport for your return flight to Dublin International Airport.
Belgian Grand Prix 2023
Friday, 28th July 2023
Adults€1,310.00 per person
Children €1,310.00 per person
Customer Protection Bond 3% is not included and will be calculated at checkout. This Client Protection Policy protects our clients in the event of supplier business failure. All bookings and transactions are subject to this charge. This charge is applicable to EU residents only.