Included in this package
- Accommodation for 1 night at the specified hotel
- Breakfast in the hotel
- Category 3 ticket – short side 3rd tier
- Free soft drink at ‘Hard Rock Café Barcelona’
- Free glass of wine and tapa + 10% Discount on purchases at ‘El Corte Ingles’ shopping centre
- Free welcome drink + Free access at ‘Casino Barcelona’
- 10% Discount at ‘LockerBarcelona’ left luggage office
- 5% Discount on purchases at ‘Futbol Mania’ football megastore
NOT included in this package
- Travel arrangements / flights & transfers.
- Category 2 – short side 1st or 2nd tier – uncovered – €115.00
- Category 1 – Long side lateral, 1st or 2nd tier uncovered – €350.00
- Single room supplement as listed
- Travel Insurance: €26.00 per adult / €13.00 per child
- Flights & transfers
- A Client Protection Bond of 3% is not included and will be added on to the total gross price of a booking. This Bond protects our clients in the event of supplier business failure. All bookings and transactions are subject to this charge
Hotel Catalonia Ramblas
Set in the city center, this upscale hotel in a modernist building is a 3-minute walk from Universitat metro station and a 5-minute stroll from Plaça de Catalunya. Featuring wooden floors, the functional, modern rooms include free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, minibars, and tea and coffeemakin facilities. The upgraded rooms add furnished terraces and room service, while suites add private pools, turndown service, pillow menus and Nespresso machines. A breakfast buffet is served in a warm restaurant specializing in fusion cuisine (fee). Other amenities include an outdoor pool, a fitness room and a spa.
Carrer de Pelai, 28, 08001 Barcelona, Spain
- Hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Fixtures may change and you are strongly advised to check the Club’s website and that of the Spanish League for any alterations. The matches in Spain are normally played on Sunday afternoon (17.00-18.00-19.30-20.30 or 21.30 hours) but some matches could be moved to Saturday.They could also be played on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday. The LIGA Football Association confirms the date and time of each match 8 days before it takes place. Please ensure that you confirm the kick-off time / day of the match before you depart for Spain.
- Celtic Horizon Tours does not accept liability for clients being unaware of changes, and any losses (financial or otherwise) which may be incurred. If a fixture is transferred or postponed, it is beyond the control of Celtic Horizon Tours. Therefore it is agreed that all monies will be transferred to the new date without question.
- Match tickets are with the home supporters, the wearing of away team colors or expressions of support for the away team will result in expulsion from the ground.
- Prices can change depending on hotel availability at the time of booking.
Note that the cancellation charges are 100%
Midweek Matches – Tickets delivered on the day of the game before 14.00
All tickets & accommodation are subject to availability at the time of booking.
Please note that the bulk of stadium seating at Camp Nou is NOT covered.
Kick off @ 20.00hrs
Tuesday 16th April – TBC
Barcelona v Manchester United 4* hotel
Tuesday, 16th April 2019 - 8:00 pm
Hotel & Ticket Only
Adults€599.00 per person
Children €599.00 per person
Customer Protection Bond 3% is not included and will be calculated at checkout. This Client Protection Policy protects our clients in the event of supplier business failure. All bookings and transactions are subject to this charge. This charge is applicable to EU residents only.