Included in this package
- Accommodation for 2 nights at the specified hotel
- Breakfast in the hotel
- Category 3 ticket – Short Side and Long Side Lateral/Corner/Goal, 3rd tier low and high
NOT included in this package
- Travel arrangements / flights & transfers.
- Each person must wear a facemask throughout the sports event. Facemasks must be worn, without exception. Recommended FPP2 model.
Conditions for entrance to the CAMP NOU Stadium
For safety purposes regarding COVID19 and in accordance with the guidelines for easing restrictions on access to sports venues as issued by the PROCICAT committee, all persons entering this stadium must agree:
- Always keep a minimum distance between yourself and other people.
- Not to enter if they have any symptoms of Covid-19 or have been in contact with anyone who has symptoms and/or has been in quarantine during the last 10 days.
- To enter the grounds and the stadium via the assigned gate and at the defined time for doing so. Entrance may be forbidden if not observing this requirement.
- You will not be allowed to leave and re-enter the event.
- To wear a facemask throughout the sports event. Facemasks must be worn, without exception. Recommended FPP2 model.
- Single room supplement as listed [is for 2 nights]
- Travel Insurance: €26.00 per adult / €13.00 per child
- Ticket Upgrades
Evenia Rossello - Carrer del Rosselló
Set in Barcelona city center, this ornate hotel in a stone building with stained-glass is 0.4 km from the Diagonal metro station and 2.6 km from architect and artist Antoni Gaudi’s 19th-century unfinished church at the Sagrada Familia.
The laid-back rooms feature free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs and room service, plus scenic views. Suites add tea kettles, minibars and terraces.
There’s a restaurant, bar and a terrace, plus a gym, bike rental and parking (fee). Other amenities include an airport shuttle and laundry service.
Carrer del Rosselló, 191, 08036, Barcelona, Spain
Hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
Fixtures may change and you are strongly advised to check the Club’s website and that of the Spanish League for any alterations. The matches in Spain are normally played on Sunday afternoon (17.00-18.00-19.30-20.30 or 21.30 hours) but some matches could be moved to Saturday but can be moved to midweek also. Midweek matches are normally played on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday. The LIGA Football Association confirms the date and time of each match approximately 10 days before it takes place. Please ensure that you confirm the kick-off time / day of the match before you depart for Spain.
Celtic Horizon Tours does not accept liability for clients being unaware of changes, and any losses (financial or otherwise) which may be incurred. If a fixture is transferred or postponed, it is beyond the control of Celtic Horizon Tours. Therefore, it is agreed that all monies will be transferred to the new date without question.
Please note that the bulk of stadium seating at Camp Nou is NOT covered.
Weekend Matches – Tickets delivered to the hotel before 13.00 on Saturday
Midweek Matches – Tickets delivered on the day of the game before 13.00
All tickets & accommodation are subject to availability at the time of booking.
Kick off @ 17.30hrs
KO Currently Sunday 19th December
Barcelona v Elche 4* hotel
Sunday, 19th December 2021 - 5:30 pm
Hotel & Ticket Only
Adults€219.00 per person
Children €219.00 per person
Customer Protection Bond 3% is not included and will be calculated at checkout. This Client Protection Policy protects our clients in the event of supplier business failure. All bookings and transactions are subject to this charge. This charge is applicable to EU residents only.
Chelsea v Aston Villa HOSPITALITY PACKAGE
Stamford Bridge • Sat, 1 Apr 2023
Hotel & Ticket Only • €529 per person
Arsenal v Leeds HOSPITALITY PACKAGE
Emirates Stadium • Sat, 1 Apr 2023
Hotel & Ticket Only • €1489 per person
Real Madrid v Real Valladolid
Santiago Bernabeu Stadium • Sun, 2 Apr 2023
Hotel & Ticket Only • €349 per person
Kildare: +353 1 629 2000
Celtic Horizon Tours
Unit 5, Block G
Maynooth Business Campus
Co. Kildare, Ireland
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0612