Included in this package
- Accommodation for 2 nights at the specified hotel
- Breakfast in the hotel
- Category 3 ticket – short side 3rd tier
- A glass of wine and a tapa per person at El Corte Ingles Shopping Centre
NOT included in this package
- Travel arrangements / flights & transfers.
- Category 2 – short side 1st or 2nd tier – uncovered
- Category 1 – Long side lateral, 1st or 2nd tier uncovered
- Single room supplement as listed [is for 2 nights]
- Travel Insurance: €26.00 per adult / €13.00 per child
Evenia Rossello - Carrer del Rosselló
Set in Barcelona city center, this ornate hotel in a stone building with stained-glass is 0.4 km from the Diagonal metro station and 2.6 km from architect and artist Antoni Gaudi’s 19th-century unfinished church at the Sagrada Familia.
The laid-back rooms feature free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs and room service, plus scenic views. Suites add tea kettles, minibars and terraces.
There’s a restaurant, bar and a terrace, plus a gym, bike rental and parking (fee). Other amenities include an airport shuttle and laundry service.
Carrer del Rosselló, 191, 08036, Barcelona, Spain
- All bookings are for the Fixture, not for a Date. Fixtures may change and you are strongly advised to check the Club’s website and that of the FA Premier League for any alterations. Celtic Horizon Tours does not accept liability for clients being unaware of changes, and any losses (financial or otherwise) which may be incurred. If a fixture is transferred or postponed, it is beyond the control of Celtic Horizon Tours. Therefore it is agreed that all monies will be transferred to the new date without question.
- Match tickets are with the home supporters, the wearing of away team colors or expressions of support for the away team will result in expulsion from the ground.
- Prices can change depending on hotel availability at the time of booking.
Weekend Matches – Tickets delivered to the hotel before 14.00 on Saturday
Midweek Matches – Tickets delivered on the day of the game before 14.00
All tickets & accommodation are subject to availability at the time of booking.
Please note that the bulk of stadium seating at Camp Nou is NOT covered.
Kick off @ 17.30hrs
Sunday 19th August
Barcelona v Alaves 4* hotel
Sunday, 19th August 2018 - 5:30 pm
Hotel & Ticket Only
Adults€297.00 per person
Children €297.00 per person
Kildare: 353 1 629 2000
Fax: 353 1 629 7501
Celtic Horizon Tours
Unit 5, Block G
Maynooth Business Campus,
Maynooth, Co. Kildare, Ireland