Included in this package
- Return flights from Dublin to Baku with Turkish Air
- Airport taxes and security charges
- 20kgs of checked baggage
- 4 nights accommodation at the 4* Qafqaz Baku City Hotel
- Breakfast each morning
- Return coach transfers from airport to hotel
- Return coach transfers from hotel to circuit on both qualifying and race days
- General admission ticket on Saturday and Sunday
- Services of an experienced Travel Solutions tour manager
- Travel Insurance:
- Single room supplement €495.00
- Grand Prix ticket upgrades available on request and subject to availability
- A Client Protection Bond of 3% is not included and will be added on to the total gross price of a booking. This Bond protects our clients in the event of supplier business failure. All bookings and transactions are subject to this charge
Qafqaz Baku City Hotel & Residences
Directly in front of a bus stop, this upscale tower hotel with a sleek, imposing exterior, is 4 km from Baku’s Old City and the landmark 12th-century Maiden Tower. The shores of the Caspian Sea are 5 km away. Sophisticated rooms, elegantly decorated with plush fabrics, mirrored accents and warm tones, feature free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs. Posh suites include living rooms, dining areas and city views. A chic restaurant has a seasonal terrace with views of the Caspian Sea, and there’s a swanky rooftop bar. Other amenities include a serene spa with hot tubs, a sauna and an exercise room.
Baku City Circuit F1, Neftchilar Avenue, Baku, Azerbaijan
Note: All visitors to Azerbaijan are required to have an entry visa. This can be obtained from the following website at an approximate price of USD23 – www.evisa.gov.az/en/
All bookings are for the event. Celtic Horizon Tours does not accept liability for clients being unaware of changes, and any losses (financial or otherwise) which may be incurred.
Thursday April 25th
Meet your Tour Manager at the Turkish Airlines check in area at Dublin International Airport (Terminal 1) three hours prior to departure, for your outward flights to Baku. Upon arrival in Baku a coach will be on hand to take you to your hotel for check-in.
Friday April 26th
Today is a free day for exploration and sightseeing in The City of Winds. Situated on the shores of the Caspian Sea and with a unique blend of Eastern and Western culture and cuisine, Baku offers something for everyone.
Saturday April 27th - Qualifying sessions
After breakfast you will be transferred to the race circuit where you will sample the atmosphere and watch the qualifying sessions. Soak up this great event before returning to your hotel for the evening to enjoy free time before the big race day. (Times will be advised by your tour manager)
Sunday April 28th - Race Day
The main event has arrived and after breakfast you will be transferred by coach to enjoy the 2019 Azerbaijan Grand Prix. After all the thrills of the races are finished you will return to your hotel. (Times will be advised by your tour manager)
Monday April 29th
This morning your coach will transfer you back to the airport for your return flights back to Dublin airport (departure time from hotel will be advised by your tour manager)
Azerbaijan Grand Prix 2019
Thursday, 25th April 2019
4 Night Package
Adults€1,799.00 per person
Children €1,799.00 per person
Customer Protection Bond 3% is not included and will be calculated at checkout. This Client Protection Policy protects our clients in the event of supplier business failure. All bookings and transactions are subject to this charge. This charge is applicable to EU residents only.