We strongly recommend that you do not book any travel arrangements until you receive confirmation from our office that your booking is confirmed. As tickets are booked off a live system, everything is subject to availability at the time of booking. If the ticket included in this package is not available, we will advise you.
Full payment is also required at the time of booking.
Note that the cancellation charges are 100%
Included in this package
- Accommodation at the hotel specified based on sharing a twin / double room on a Bed & Breakfast basis
- Club Level Match ticket
Club Level Ticket (no meal)
- Premium padded seats in middle ring of stadium
- Blocks 66 > 78, South East corner of stadium
- Excellent view of pitch
- E-tickets (valid for tour and museum entry and merchandise £5 discount)
- Seats supplied together for individuals and groups
- Complimentary match program collected at stadium, voucher provided
- Complimentary half time drinks ( beer, wine, soft drinks, tea/coffee )
- Complimentary museum visit ( available on MATCH DAY)
- Complimentary stadium tour ( NON-MATCH days only)
- £5.00 merchandise voucher, redeemable in club shop and kiosks
- Food outlets available, grill style menus, informal seating
- Contactless payment
- Club level doors opens 2.5 hours prior to kick off, all matches
- No dress code
- Club level is a neutral seating area
- Available to away fans ( no opposition shirts )
- Betting facilities
- e/ticket supplied days in advance
NOT included in this package
- Travel arrangements / flights & transfers.
All tickets & accommodation are subject to availability at the time of booking.
Match tickets are in Neutral Area but colours of Visiting teams are not allowed.
- Travel arrangements / flights & transfers are NOT included
- Travel Insurance including Excess Waiver & Travel Disruption: €26.00 per adult / €13.00 per child. Travel Insurance is not valid if you are travelling against Govt advice.
- Single room supplement available on request
- Extra night available on request
London Central 3* hotel
- All bookings are for the Fixture, not for a Date. Fixtures may change and you are strongly advised to check the Club’s website and that of the FA Premier League for any alterations. Celtic Horizon Tours does not accept liability for clients being unaware of changes, and any losses (financial or otherwise) which may be incurred. If a fixture is transferred or postponed, it is beyond the control of Celtic Horizon Tours. Therefore it is agreed that all monies will be transferred to the new date without question.
- Match tickets are with the home supporters, the wearing of away team colors or expressions of support for the away team will result in expulsion from the ground.
- Prices can change depending on hotel availability at the time of booking.
Kick off @ 20.00hrs
KO Currently Tuesday 02nd April
Arsenal v Luton Town HOSPITALITY PACKAGE
Tuesday, 2nd April 2024 - 8:00 pm
Hotel & Ticket Only
Adults€745.00 per person
Children €745.00 per person
Customer Protection Bond 3% is not included and will be calculated at checkout. This Client Protection Policy protects our clients in the event of supplier business failure. All bookings and transactions are subject to this charge. This charge is applicable to EU residents only.