FULL PAYMENT REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF BOOKING.
Note that the cancellation charges are 100%
Included in this package
- 1 night accommodation on a Bed & Breakfast basis, sharing a twin or double room at Jurys Inn, Watford
- Seated Match Ticket in Graham Taylor Stand (Lower) – upgrades available upon request
NOT included in this package
- Travel arrangements / flights & transfers.
- Getting to the Stadium:-The nearest station is Watford High Street, a 10-minute walk away from the ground. Watford Junction train station is about a 20-minute walk. Watford also has its own London Underground tube station, which is on the Metropolitan Line and is situated just under one mile from Vicarage Road.
- Single room supplement from €70.00 per night
- Extra night available on request basis
- Travel arrangements / flights & transfers are NOT included
- Travel Insurance including Excess Waiver & Travel Disruption: €20.00 per adult / €10.00 per child. Travel Insurance is not valid if you are travelling against Govt advice.
- A Client Protection Bond of 3% is not included and will be added on to the total gross price of a booking. This Bond protects our clients in the event of supplier business failure. All bookings and transactions are subject to this charge
Jurys Inn Watford
This straightforward modern hotel is a 3-minute walk from the intu Watford Shopping Centre and 0.5 miles from Watford High Street train station.
Bright, simply furnished rooms come with free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs, and tea and coffeemaking equipment.
Amenities include a casual bar, a coffee shop and a relaxed restaurant serving international dishes, in addition to 8 meeting rooms.
- All bookings are for the Fixture, not for a Date. Fixtures may change and you are strongly advised to check the Club’s website and that of the FA Premier League for any alterations. Celtic Horizon Tours does not accept liability for clients being unaware of changes, and any losses (financial or otherwise) which may be incurred. If a fixture is transferred or postponed, it is beyond the control of Celtic Horizon Tours. Therefore it is agreed that all monies will be transferred to the new date without question.
- Match tickets are with the home supporters, the wearing of away team colors or expressions of support for the away team will result in expulsion from the ground.
Kick off @ 15.00hrs
KO currently Saturday 01st of January
Watford V Tottenham
Vicarage Road, England
Saturday, 1st January 2022 - 3:00 pm
Hotel & Ticket Only
Adults€285.00 per person
Children €285.00 per person
Customer Protection Bond 3% is not included and will be calculated at checkout. This Client Protection Policy protects our clients in the event of supplier business failure. All bookings and transactions are subject to this charge. This charge is applicable to EU residents only.
Kildare: +353 1 629 2000
Celtic Horizon Tours
Unit 5, Block G
Maynooth Business Campus
Co. Kildare, Ireland
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0612