Included in this package
- Return travel by luxury coach & ferry
- All coach transfers
- 2 nights B&B at hotel
NOT included in this package
- MATCH TICKETS – This package is sold solely as a Travel & Accommodation offer. We expect to have match tickets but are waiting on confirmation of prices. Please advise if you wish to register for match tickets without commitment. Purchase of our Travel & Accommodation package is NOT conditional on supply of match tickets.
MOST IMPORTANT- PLEASE READ
SPECIAL Terms & Conditions
Clients are purchasing packages on the clear understanding, agreement and acceptance of the following:-
- All of our tour Packages are NOT refundable unless (a) the destination venue is closed due to local Covid-19 restrictions or (b) attendance numbers are restricted leading to your entrance ticket not being supplied. In either of these two scenarios, a Voucher to the value of the cost of the package (valid for 5 years) will be issued, no cash/credit card refunds are available under any circumstances.
- If travel restrictions imposed by either the Irish Government or the destination Government prevent you from attending an event but the event proceeds, no refund or voucher will issue.
- Celtic Horizon Tours strongly recommends that all people travelling have appropriate Travel Insurance which will cover them in the event of having to interrupt, curtail or cancel their trip due to Covid-19 reasons.
- All clients are advised to wear masks while travelling on the coaches.
- All travel arrangements will be in accordance with Government advice in operation on the date of departure. Passengers are advised to monitor and familiarise themselves with the official advice and information provided by the authorities in Ireland as well as in Wales.
- Travel Insurance (optional): €24.00 per adult / €12.00 per child
- Single room supplement @ €165.00
Holiday Inn Express, Swansea
Located off the M4 motorway, this straightforward redbrick hotel is 5 miles from the National Waterfront Museum and 6 miles from the Grand Theatre.
The simple rooms with en suite bathrooms feature free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs and work desks. Some add sofabeds.
A bright dining rooms serves a complimentary breakfast buffet. There’s also a casual bar/lounge and a business centre.
Llandarcy, Neath, Swansea SA10 6GZ, United Kingdom
- Please note itinerary is subject to change
- It is the responsibility of each person to be on time for all coach connections, coaches will not wait for latecomers
- It is illegal to smoke on coaches.
- Consumption of Food and Alcohol is NOT permitted on board any Coach
- All alcohol must be stored underneath with the baggage
- Non-refundable Deposit of €80 per person required
Day one – Friday February 03rd
05.00hrs Depart Dublin – Custom House
05.45hrs Pick-up The Beehive, Arklow
06.10hrs Pick-up Gorey (at the Hospital)
06.30hrs Pick-up Enniscorthy
07.15hrs Pick-up Rosslare
08.45hrs Depart Rosslare on Irish Ferries
12.45hrs Arrive Pembroke
15.00hrs Arrive Swansea Hotel
Day two Saturday February 04th
10.00hrs Match Day Transfer Departs Hotel
14.45hrs Kick off Wales v Ireland
20.00hrs Coach transfer back to hotel
Day three Sunday February 05th
11.00hrs Depart Swansea Hotel
13.30hrs Arrive Pembroke
14.45hrs Depart Pembroke
18.45hrs Arrive Rosslare
21.30hrs Arrive Dublin (approx time subject to traffic)
Wales v Ireland
Saturday, 4th February 2023 - 2:45 pm
2 Night Package + Coach & Ferry
Adults€319.00 per person
Children €309.00 per person
Customer Protection Bond 3% is not included and will be calculated at checkout. This Client Protection Policy protects our clients in the event of supplier business failure. All bookings and transactions are subject to this charge. This charge is applicable to EU residents only.