A guided tour taking in the Triumph Factory Tour and the National Motorcycle Museum.
Included in this package
- Ferry travel with Stena Line (Dublin – Holyhead)
- 1 nights B&B (continential) at the Express by Holiday Inn, Nuneaton
- Admission to the Triumph Factory Tour
- Lunch at the factory
- Admission to the National Motorcycle Museum
- Guided tour with services of Celtic Horizon Tours reps throughout.
NOT included in this package
- Meals other than listed as above
- Travel insurance
- Accident / breakdown recovery
- 1 Bike, 2 Person, Room Sharing €229 per person
- 1 Bike, 1 Person, Room Sharing €249 per person
- 1 Bike, 1 person, Room Single €336 per person
Holiday Inn Express Nuneaton
Near the M6 motorway and next to a business and leisure park, this straightforward, redbrick hotel is 1.9 miles from Nuneaton Museum and Art Gallery, and 9 miles from Coombe Country Park.
Modern rooms offer flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, and free Wi-Fi, as well as work desks. Some rooms add sofabeds.
Complimentary continental breakfast is served in the colourful dining area, and there’s a 24-hour lobby bar. Other amenities include 2 meeting rooms, a guest computer, and free parking. Discounted access to a local health club is also available.
Bermuda Park St Davids Way, Nuneaton CV10 7SD, UK
- It is the responsibility of each m/cyclist to ensure that they hold the relevant licence and have adequate insurance cover –copies of driving licence and insurance will required by our office prior to departure.
- All motorcycles will be subject to a road-check prior to departure, those deemed not to be roadworthy will not be allowed travel and the question of a refund will not be entertained.
- Please note that the itinerary is subject to change
- Group leaders reserve the right to modify / change the itinerary taking into account prevailing weather / traffic / riding conditions.
- If travelling alone please indicate if you are willing to share a room – while this cannot be guaranteed we will endeavour to find you a partner.
07.00hrs Group to meet at the Topaz Garage at the North Wall
08.10hrs Depart Dublin on the Stena Adventurer
11.50hrs Arrive Holyhead
Departing Holyhead we take the A5 via Betws-y-Coed and Llangollen Shrewsbury and Weston-Under-Lizard to our overnight hotel in Nuneaton
18.00hrs Arrive the Express by Holiday Inn, Nuneaton
re-fuelling stop en-route
Daily total 195mls
09.45hrs Checkout and depart the hotel
10.00hrs Arrive Triumph Factory Tour 7mls
10.30hrs Tour begins
12.00hrs Tour finishes – followed by lunch
13.00hrs Depart Hinckley
13.45hrs Arrive National Motorcycle Museum 25 mls
15.30hrs Depart Museum
We head back to Holyhead via Whitchurch and Ruthin 170 mls
19.30hrs Arrive Holyhead
20.30hrs Depart Holyhead on the Stena Superfast
23.45hrs Arrive North Wall
Daily total 202 mls
Triumph Factory Tour
Hinckley, Leicestershire, UK
Thursday, 6th September 2018
1 Night Package
Adults€229.00 per person
Children €229.00 per person
Customer Protection Bond 3% is not included and will be calculated at checkout. This Client Protection Policy protects our clients in the event of supplier business failure. All bookings and transactions are subject to this charge.
Kildare: +353 1 629 2000
Fax: +353 1 629 7501
Celtic Horizon Tours
Unit 5, Block G
Maynooth Business Campus
Co. Kildare, Ireland
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0612