Included in this package
- Return ferry travel as listed
- 2 nights B&B at Holiday Inn Express, Swansea
- Off-road training day at the Triumph Adventure Experience, your choice of 800XC or 1200XC Tigers or the Bonneville Street Scrambler
- Clothing hire
- Lunch and refreshments at the venue
- Guided tour with services of Celtic Horizon Tours reps throughout.
NOT included in this package
- Meals other than listed as above
- Travel insurance
- Accident / breakdown recovery
- A Client Protection Bond of 3% is not included and will be added on to the total gross price of a booking. This Bond protects our clients in the event of supplier business failure. All bookings and transactions are subject to this charge.
Holiday Inn Express, Swansea
Located off the M4 motorway, this straightforward redbrick hotel is 5 miles from the National Waterfront Museum and 6 miles from the Grand Theatre.
The simple rooms with en suite bathrooms feature free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs and work desks. Some add sofabeds.
A bright dining rooms serves a complimentary breakfast buffet. There’s also a casual bar/lounge and a business centre.
Llandarcy, Neath, Swansea SA10 6GZ, United Kingdom
07.00 Group to meet at the Topaz Garage at the North Wall
08.10 Depart Dublin on the Stena Adventurer
11.50 Arrive Holyhead. Departing Holyhead we travel south through Snowdonia National Park / Builth Wells and Snowdonia to Swansea
18.0o Arrive the Express by Holiday Inn Express, Swansea. Re-fuelling stop en-route
Daily total 195 mls
08.30hrs Depart hotel
08.50hrs Arrive Powys – Triumph Adventure Centre 14 mls
Located at the foot of the Brecon Beacons, you’ll have lots of unforgettable riding experiences on dramatic natural terrain and stunning scenery with 360 degree views riding the latest generation of Triumph Tiger and Bonneville Street Scrambler motorcycles. Advice and guidance is provided from an experienced team of instructors who will maximise your skills and techniques from start to finish.
The world-class facilities include a multi-terrain arena, fully equipped adventure centre; incorporating classroom, briefing room, and refreshment area. Our experienced, dedicated team are fully-qualified to assist all guests in every aspect of getting the most from their off-road riding.
10.00 Check out and depart the hotel
12.00 Arrive Fishguard 70 mls
13.05 Depart Fishuard on the Stena Europe
16.45 Arrive Rosslare
Triumph Adventure Experience | Powys - South Wales
Sunday, 9th June 2019
2 Night Package
Adults€699.00 per person
Customer Protection Bond 3% is not included and will be calculated at checkout. This Client Protection Policy protects our clients in the event of supplier business failure. All bookings and transactions are subject to this charge. This charge is applicable to EU residents only.
Blue Knights -UK & Ireland Convention Rally
Nottinghamshire, UK • Fri, 8 Sep 2023
All Year • €100 per personClub weekend
Kildare: +353 1 629 2000
Celtic Horizon Tours
Unit 5, Block G
Maynooth Business Campus
Co. Kildare, Ireland
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0612