MOST IMPORTANT- PLEASE READ
SPECIAL Terms & Condtions
Clients are purchasing packages on the clear understanding, agreement and acceptance of the following:-
- All of our tour Packages are NOT refundable unless (a) the destination venue is closed due to local Covid-19 restrictions or (b) attendance numbers are restricted leading to your entrance ticket not being supplied. In either of these two scenarios, a Voucher to the value of the cost of the package (valid for 5 years) will be issued, no cash/credit card refunds are available under any circumstances.
- If travel restrictions imposed by either the Irish Government or the destination Government prevent you from attending an event but the event proceeds, no refund or voucher will issue.
- Celtic Horizon Tours strongly recommends that all people travelling have appropriate Travel Insurance which will cover them in the event of having to interrupt, curtail or cancel their trip.
- All travel arrangements will be in accordance with Government advice in operation on the date of departure. Passengers are advised to monitor and familiarise themselves with the official advice and information provided by the authorities in Ireland as well as in Wales and England.
Included in this package
- Return travel by luxury coach & ferry.
- 2 nights B&B at the Hotel specified
- All coach transfers.
- Half day visit to Cheshire Oaks.
- Guided Studio tour of external Coronation Street set.
- Location tour of Emmerdale (Esholt village).
- Meet & Greet with a cast member of Coronation Street.
NOT included in this package
- Single room supplement @ €130.00
- Travel Insurance: €24..00 per adult / €12.00 per child
- €18.00 supplement per person if picking coach up outside Dublin
- A Client Protection Bond of 3% is not included and will be added on to the total gross price of a booking. This Bond protects our clients in the event of supplier business failure. All bookings and transactions are subject to this charge
*Coronation Street Experience
ITV have launched the “ITV Coronation Street Experience” which we are happy to bring to you!
Upon arrival you will have a 7-minute pre-show in the cinema. Then you will step onto the Street for a Guided tour of the External Set as you join expert tour guides for a 90-minute tour around the biggest TV production set of its kind. Afterwards you will be visiting the
brand-new Exhibition to see replica sets of inside Roy’s Rolls and The Rovers Return along with some original props and costumes from the nation’s favourite street over 60 years.
You will have photo opportunities in these replica sets.
*Emmerdale Although the current Emmerdale is now filmed on a closed set (which we do not visit) this tour will take you to the beautiful village of Esholt – the original ‘Emmerdale Village’ where you can have a drink at the inn that was once used as the ‘Woolpack’ in the popular TV series.
Important: ITV reserve the right to cancel Coronation Street Studio Tours with 48hrs notice should filming requirements so demand. Whilst cancellation is very rare, it may be unavoidable. Should this happen you will be offered a choice of an alternative Coronation Street & Emmerdale Tour or a full refund if the trip has not commenced. No other compensation will be available.
Bolton Whites Hotel
Within the Macron Stadium football arena, this casual hotel in a commercial area is a 7-minute walk from Horwich Parkway train station and 5 miles from the historic Smithills Hall.
Airy, classically furnished rooms feature free Wi-Fi, TVs, and tea and coffeemaking facilities. Upgraded rooms have stadium views. Suites add separate living rooms with sofabeds.
Parking is free. Dining options include 2 restaurants, and a bar with lounge seating. There’s also an indoor pool, a sauna, and a gym offering regular fitness classes. A conference centre has meeting and event space for up to 3,000 people.
Macron Stadium, De Havilland Way, Bolton BL6 6SF, United Kingdom
- Please note itinerary is subject to change
- It is the responsibility of each person to be on time for all coach connections, coaches will not wait for latecomer
- It is illegal to smoke on coaches.
- Consumption of Food and Alcohol is NOT permitted on board any Coach.
- All alcohol must be stored underneath with the baggage.
People are responsible for the safety of their own personal belongings. Celtic Horizon Tours, its Agents, Suppliers and Staff will not be liable for any loss, damage or theft of such belongings.
Important: ITV reserve the right to cancel Coronation Street Studio Tours with 48hrs notice should filming requirements so demand. Whilst cancellation is very rare, it may be unavoidable. Should this happen you will be offered a choice of an alternative Coronation Street & Emmerdale Tour or a full refund. No other compensation will be available.
Day One- Friday 21st July
03.15hrs Depart from Letterkenny [Opposite bus station]
03.35hrs Pick-up in Lifford [at the bus station]
04.40hrs Pick-up in Monaghan at the Diamond
05.30hrs Pick-up in Dundalk at the Crowne Plaza Hotel
06.00hrs Pick-up in Drogheda @ Woodies DIY off Jct 10 M1
06.45hrs Pick-up Hilton Garden Inn Custom House (formerly Jury’s)
07.00hrs Pick-up at Irish Ferries Terminal 1 – North Wall
[Please note coach must check through at 07.05hrs]
08.05hrs Depart North Wall on Irish Ferries Ulysses
11.20hrs Arrive Holyhead
13.15hrs Arrive Cheshire Oaks
16.15hrs Depart Cheshire Oaks
17.30hrs Arrive at the hotel
Day Two- Saturday 22nd July
08.30hrs Depart hotel
09.30hrs Arrive West Yorkshire for Emmerdale Site Tour
Emmerdale site tour includes Esholt Village – the original Emmerdale
11.30hrs Depart Otley
13.00hrs Depart Esholt
13.30hrs Depart Hartshead Services where we drop off the Guide.
15.15hrs Arrive ITV Studios – chance to visit Café
15.45hrs Entry to Coronation Street Studios – must be on time, no late admittance
16.00hrs Guided Tour of external Coronation Street set commences
18.15hrs Depart Coronation Street Studios
19.00hrs Arrive Hotel
21.00hrs Meet & Greet with a cast member of Coronation Street
Day Three- Sunday 23rd July
09.30hrs Depart Hotel
13.00hrs Arrive at Holyhead [comfort stop en-route]
14.10hrs Depart Holyhead on the Irish Ferries Ulysses
17.25hrs Arrive at North Wall Drops en-route to Letterkenny
The Soaps Tour
Friday, 21st July 2023
2 Night Package + Coach & Ferry
Adults€379.00 per person
Children €379.00 per person
Customer Protection Bond 3% is not included and will be calculated at checkout. This Client Protection Policy protects our clients in the event of supplier business failure. All bookings and transactions are subject to this charge. This charge is applicable to EU residents only.