Included in this package
- Return travel by luxury coach & ferry
- All coach transfers
- 2 nights B&B at hotel
NOT included in this package
- MATCH TICKETS – This package is sold solely as a Travel & Accommodation offer. We expect to have match tickets but are waiting on confirmation of prices. Please advise if you wish to register for match tickets without commitment. Purchase of our Travel & Accommodation package is NOT conditional on supply of match tickets.
MOST IMPORTANT- PLEASE READ
SPECIAL Terms & Conditions
Clients are purchasing packages on the clear understanding, agreement and acceptance of the following:-
- All of our tour Packages are NOT refundable unless (a) the destination venue is closed due to local Covid-19 restrictions or (b) attendance numbers are restricted leading to your entrance ticket not being supplied. In either of these two scenarios, a Voucher to the value of the cost of the package (valid for 5 years) will be issued, no cash/credit card refunds are available under any circumstances.
- If travel restrictions imposed by either the Irish Government or the destination Government prevent you from attending an event but the event proceeds, no refund or voucher will issue.
- Celtic Horizon Tours strongly recommends that all people travelling have appropriate Travel Insurance which will cover them in the event of having to interrupt, curtail or cancel their trip due to Covid-19 reasons.
- All clients are advised to wear masks while travelling on the coaches.
- All travel arrangements will be in accordance with Government advice in operation on the date of departure. Passengers are advised to monitor and familiarise themselves with the official advice and information provided by the authorities in Ireland as well as in Wales.
- Travel Insurance (optional): €24.00 per adult / €12.00 per child
- Single room supplement @ €90.00
Holiday Inn Express Glasgow Airport
Set across from Glasgow Airport, this straightforward hotel is 10 km from Ibrox Stadium soccer arena and 11 km from the interactive Riverside Museum.
The warmly decorated, down-to-earth rooms feature flat-screen TVs, free Wi-Fi, and tea and coffeemaking facilities; some offer sofabeds. Kids 17 and under stay at no charge.
Continental breakfast is complimentary. Dinner (fee) is served in an informal dining room and lounge; a 24/7 pizza menu is also available. Other amenities include a business centre, meeting rooms, and a laid-back bar with a pool table.
Glasgow Airport, St Andrew's Dr, Paisley PA3 2TJ, UK
- Please note itinerary is subject to change
- It is the responsibility of each person to be on time for all coach connections, coaches will not wait for latecomers
- It is illegal to smoke on coaches.
- Consumption of Food and Alcohol is NOT permitted on board any Coach
- All alcohol must be stored underneath with the baggage
- Non-refundable Deposit of €80 per person required
Day one – Saturday 11th March
12.00hrs Depart Dublin, Hilton Garden Inn Custom House
13.00hrs Pick-up Dundalk – Crowne Plaza Hotel
14.30hrs Arrive Belfast
15.30hrs Depart Belfast on Stena Ferry
17.52hrs Arrive Cairnryan
20.30hrs Arrive at Holiday Inn Express hotel in Glasgow Airport
(all times are approx time & subject to traffic)
Day two -Sunday 12th March
10.00hrs Transfer from Glasgow hotel
Scotland v Ireland ko 15.00hrs
19.30hrs Transfer to Glasgow hotel
Day three - Monday 13th March
08.30hrs Depart Holiday Inn Express Glasgow Airport
10.30hrs Arrive Cairnryan
11.30hrs Depart Cairnryan on Stena Line
13.45hrs Arrive Belfast
16.30hrs Arrive Dublin (all times are approx time & subject to traffic)
Scotland v Ireland
Sunday, 12th March 2023 - 3:00 pm
2 Night Package + Coach & Ferry
Adults€259.00 per person
Children €259.00 per person
Customer Protection Bond 3% is not included and will be calculated at checkout. This Client Protection Policy protects our clients in the event of supplier business failure. All bookings and transactions are subject to this charge. This charge is applicable to EU residents only.