Included in this package
- 1 night B&B based in a 3-star hotel in Newcastle / Gateshead City Centre.
- Seated Match ticket.
NOT included in this package
- Travel arrangements / flights & transfers.
- Single room supplement @ €65.00.
- Extra night available on request @ €65.00 per person per night [subject to availability].
- Insurance: Optional – €20.00 per adult / €10.00 per child.
3-star Newcastle City Centre Hotel
Newcastle City Center, UK
- All bookings are for the Fixture, not for a Date. Fixtures may change and you are strongly advised to check the Club’s website and that of the FA Premier League for any alterations. Celtic Horizon Tours does not accept liability for clients being unaware of changes, and any losses (financial or otherwise) which may be incurred. If a fixture is transferred or postponed, it is beyond the control of Celtic Horizon Tours. Therefore it is agreed that all monies will be transferred to the new date without question.
- Match tickets are with the home supporters, the wearing of away team colors or expressions of support for the away team will result in expulsion from the ground.
- Prices can change depending on hotel availability at the time of booking.
Kick off @ 15.00hrs
Saturday 20th of October
Newcastle V Brighton
St James' Park, Tyne, England
Saturday, 20th October 2018 - 3:00 pm
Hotel & Ticket Only
Adults€189.00 per person
Children €189.00 per person
Customer Protection Bond 3% is not included and will be calculated at checkout. This Client Protection Policy protects our clients in the event of supplier business failure. All bookings and transactions are subject to this charge.
Kildare: 353 1 629 2000
Fax: 353 1 629 7501
Celtic Horizon Tours
Unit 5, Block G
Maynooth Business Campus,
Maynooth, Co. Kildare, Ireland
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0612