Included in this package
- Travel by luxury coach & Ferry
- 2 nights B&B at The Holiday Inn Manchester Airport
- Seated Match ticket
MOST IMPORTANT- PLEASE READ SPECIAL Terms & Conditions.
Clients are purchasing packages on the clear understanding, agreement and acceptance of the following:-
- All of our tour Packages are NOT refundable unless (a) the destination venue is closed due to local restrictions or (b) attendance numbers are restricted leading to your entrance ticket not being supplied. In either of these two scenarios, a Voucher to the value of the cost of the package (valid for 5 years) will be issued, no cash/credit card refunds are available under any circumstances.
- If travel restrictions imposed by either the Irish Government or the destination Government prevent you from attending an event but the event proceeds, no refund or voucher will issue.
- Celtic Horizon Tours strongly recommends that all people travelling have appropriate Travel Insurance which will cover them in the event of having to interrupt, curtail or cancel their trip.
- All travel arrangements will be in accordance with Government advice in operation on the date of departure. Passengers are advised to monitor and familiarise themselves with the official advice and information provided by the authorities in Ireland as well as in Wales and England.
- Travel Insurance: €26.00 per adult / €13.00 per child
- Single Room Supplement €110
- €18.00 supplement per person if picking coach up outside Dublin
Holiday Inn Express - Manchester Airport
Located just off the M56 motorway, this simple modern hotel is also 1.6 miles from Manchester Airport and 3.5 miles from the Quarry Bank Mill museum.
Straightforward rooms feature free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs, plus work desks, pull-out sofas and coffeemakers.
Twin rooms in the hotel can be a double bed and double pull out sofa bed.
Runger Lane Manchester, England M90 5DL
- All bookings are for the Fixture, not for a Date. Fixtures may change and you are strongly advised to check the Club’s website and that of the FA Premier League for any alterations. Celtic Horizon Tours does not accept liability for clients being unaware of changes, and any losses (financial or otherwise) which may be incurred. If a fixture is transferred or postponed, it is beyond the control of Celtic Horizon Tours. Therefore it is agreed that all monies will be transferred to the new date without question.
- Match tickets are with the home supporters, the wearing of away team colors or expressions of support for the away team will result in expulsion from the ground.
- Please note itinerary is subject to change.
- It is the responsibility of each person to be on time for all coach connections, coaches will not wait for latecomers.
- It is illegal to smoke on coaches.
- Consumption of Food and Alcohol is NOT permitted on board any Coach.
- All alcohol must be stored underneath with the baggage.
Friday October 06th
06.10hrs Pick-up at Lidl, Straffan Road, Maynooth
07.00hrs Pick-up at Irish Ferries Terminal 1 – North Wall
[Please note coach must check through at 07.10hrs]
08.05hrs Depart North Wall on Irish Ferries Ulysses
11.20hrs Arrive Holyhead
13.30hrs Arrive at Cheshire Oaks
15.30hrs Depart Cheshire Oaks for the hotel
16.15hrs Arrive hotel
Saturday October 07th
11.30hrs Depart from the Hotel
12.00hrs Arrive at Old Trafford
15.00hrs Kick-off: Manchester Utd v Brentford
17.45hrs Depart Old Trafford
18.15hrs Arrive at the hotel
Sunday October 08th
09.30hrs Depart hotel
13.00hrs Arrive at Holyhead
14.10hrs Depart Holyhead on the Irish Ferries Ulysses
17.25hrs Arrive at North Wall – drop offs on route
Manchester United V Brentford
Old Trafford, Manchester, England
Saturday, 7th October 2023 - 3:00 pm
2 Night Package + Coach & Ferry
Adults€379.00 per person
Children €369.00 per person
Customer Protection Bond 3% is not included and will be calculated at checkout. This Client Protection Policy protects our clients in the event of supplier business failure. All bookings and transactions are subject to this charge. This charge is applicable to EU residents only.