Included in this package
- Travel by luxury coach & ferry
- 1 nights B&B at Holiday Inn Manchester Airport
- Seated Match ticket
MOST IMPORTANT- PLEASE READ SPECIAL Terms & Conditions.
Clients are purchasing packages on the clear understanding, agreement and acceptance of the following:-
- All of our tour Packages are NOT refundable unless (a) the destination venue is closed due to local restrictions or (b) attendance numbers are restricted leading to your entrance ticket not being supplied. In either of these two scenarios, a Voucher to the value of the cost of the package (valid for 5 years) will be issued, no cash/credit card refunds are available under any circumstances.
- If travel restrictions imposed by either the Irish Government or the destination Government prevent you from attending an event but the event proceeds, no refund or voucher will issue.
- Celtic Horizon Tours strongly recommends that all people travelling have appropriate Travel Insurance which will cover them in the event of having to interrupt, curtail or cancel their trip.
- All travel arrangements will be in accordance with Government advice in operation on the date of departure. Passengers are advised to monitor and familiarise themselves with the official advice and information provided by the authorities in Ireland as well as in Wales and England.
- Single room supplement – @ €60.00
- Travel Insurance: €26.00 per adult / €13.00 per child.
- €18.00 supplement per person if picking coach up outside Dublin
Holiday Inn Express - Manchester Airport
Located just off the M56 motorway, this simple modern hotel is also 1.6 miles from Manchester Airport and 3.5 miles from the Quarry Bank Mill museum.
Straightforward rooms feature free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs, plus work desks, pull-out sofas and coffeemakers.
Twin rooms in the hotel can be a double bed and double pull out sofa bed.
Runger Lane Manchester, England M90 5DL
- All bookings are for the Fixture, not for a Date. Fixtures may change and you are strongly advised to check the Club’s website and that of the FA Premier League for any alterations. Celtic Horizon Tours does not accept liability for clients being unaware of changes, and any losses (financial or otherwise) which may be incurred. If a fixture is transferred or postponed, it is beyond the control of Celtic Horizon Tours. Therefore it is agreed that all monies will be transferred to the new date without question.
- Match tickets are with the home supporters, the wearing of away team colors or expressions of support for the away team will result in expulsion from the ground.
- Please note itinerary is subject to change.
- It is the responsibility of each person to be on time for all coach connections, coaches will not wait for latecomers.
- It is illegal to smoke on coaches.
- Consumption of Food and Alcohol is NOT permitted on board any Coach.
- All alcohol must be stored underneath with the baggage.
Friday December 08th
21.40hrs Depart from Letterkenny [Opposite bus station]
22.00hrs Pick-up in Lifford [at the bus station]
23.00hrs Monaghan at the Circle K service station N2- beside Lakeland Dairies
23.40hrs Pick-up at Dundalk at the Crowne Plaza Hotel
00.10hrs Pick-up Drogheda @ Power City – off junction 10 M1
Saturday December 09th
01.00hrs Pick-up at front door Irish Ferries Passenger Terminal 1 – North Wall
[Please note coach must check through at 01.30hrs]
02.15hrs Depart North Wall on The Stena Estrid
05.45hrs Arrive Holyhead
07.45hrs Comfort Stop Chester Services
08.30hrs Depart Services
09.15hrs Arrive The Trafford Centre
11.45hrs Depart The Trafford Centre
12.00hrs Arrive Old Trafford
15.00hrs Kick-off: Manchester United v Bournemouth
17.30hrs Depart the stadium
18.00hrs Arrive and check-in at your hotel
Sunday December 10th
10.00hrs Check-out and depart hotel
13.30hrs Arrive at Holyhead
14.45hrs Depart Holyhead on Stena Adventurer
18.00hrs Arrive at North Wall
Coach drops en-route to Letterkenny
Manchester United V Bournemouth
Old Trafford, Manchester, England
Friday, 8th December 2023 - 3:00 pm
1 Night Package + Coach & Ferry
Adults€299.00 per person
Children €289.00 per person
Customer Protection Bond 3% is not included and will be calculated at checkout. This Client Protection Policy protects our clients in the event of supplier business failure. All bookings and transactions are subject to this charge. This charge is applicable to EU residents only.