Included in this package
- Travel by luxury coach & ferry
- 1 nights B&B at The Holiday Inn Express Stockport
- Seated Match ticket
MOST IMPORTANT- PLEASE READ SPECIAL Terms & Conditions.
Clients are purchasing packages on the clear understanding, agreement and acceptance of the following:-
- All of our tour Packages are NOT refundable unless (a) the destination venue is closed due to local restrictions or (b) attendance numbers are restricted leading to your entrance ticket not being supplied. In either of these two scenarios, a Voucher to the value of the cost of the package (valid for 5 years) will be issued, no cash/credit card refunds are available under any circumstances.
- If travel restrictions imposed by either the Irish Government or the destination Government prevent you from attending an event but the event proceeds, no refund or voucher will issue.
- Celtic Horizon Tours strongly recommends that all people travelling have appropriate Travel Insurance which will cover them in the event of having to interrupt, curtail or cancel their trip.
- All travel arrangements will be in accordance with Government advice in operation on the date of departure. Passengers are advised to monitor and familiarise themselves with the official advice and information provided by the authorities in Ireland as well as in Wales and England.
- Single room supplement – @ €50.00
- Travel Insurance: €24.00 per adult / €12.00 per child.
- €18.00 supplement per person if picking coach up outside Dublin
Holiday Inn Express Stockport
Alongside Stockport train station, this colourful modern hotel is 10 miles from Etihad Stadium, home of the Manchester City Football Club, and 13 miles from Peak District National Park.
Vibrant rooms feature complimentary Wi-Fi, sitting areas and smart TVs, as well as tea and coffeemaking facilities. Upgraded rooms add sofabeds. Kids age 17 and under stay free with parents.
A complimentary breakfast buffet is served in a casual 24-hour cafe/bar; grab-and-go breakfast is available. There’s also a polished lobby lounge.
11 Station Rd, Stockport SK1 3TB, UK
- All bookings are for the Fixture, not for a Date. Fixtures may change and you are strongly advised to check the Club’s website and that of the FA Premier League for any alterations. Celtic Horizon Tours does not accept liability for clients being unaware of changes, and any losses (financial or otherwise) which may be incurred. If a fixture is transferred or postponed, it is beyond the control of Celtic Horizon Tours. Therefore it is agreed that all monies will be transferred to the new date without question.
- Match tickets are with the home supporters, the wearing of away team colors or expressions of support for the away team will result in expulsion from the ground.
- Please note itinerary is subject to change.
- It is the responsibility of each person to be on time for all coach connections, coaches will not wait for latecomers.
- It is illegal to smoke on coaches.
- Consumption of Food and Alcohol is NOT permitted on board any Coach.
- All alcohol must be stored underneath with the baggage.
Coach from Wexford Enniscorthy Gorey Beehive & Dublin
Tuesday January 03rd
04.45hrs Depart from Wexford (North Station, Redmond Square)
05.05hrs Pick-up Enniscorthy (Supervalue, Abbey Square)
05.25hrs Pick-up Gorey, (at the hospital)
05.45hrs Pick-up at Beehive Pub
06.45hrs Pick up at the Hilton Garden Inn, Custom House, Dublin
07.00hrs Pick up at Irish Ferries Terminal 1, North Wall
[Please note coach must check through at 07.10hrs]
08.05hrs Depart North Wall on Irish Ferries
11.50hrs Arrive Holyhead
15.30hrs Arrive hotel – comfort stop on route
17.30hrs Depart Hotel
18.00hrs Arrive at stadium
20.00hrs Kick-off: Manchester United V Bournemouth
22.30hrs Depart Old Trafford
22.45hrs Arrive at hotel
Wednesday January 04th
09.30hrs Check-out and depart hotel
12.45hrs Arrive at Holyhead [comfort stop enroute]
14.10hrs Depart Holyhead on Irish Ferries Ulysses
17.25hrs Arrive at North Wall
Coach drops en-route to Wexford
Manchester United V Bournemouth
Old Trafford, Manchester, England
Tuesday, 3rd January 2023 - 8:00 pm
1 Night Package + Coach & Ferry
Adults€279.00 per person
Children €269.00 per person
Customer Protection Bond 3% is not included and will be calculated at checkout. This Client Protection Policy protects our clients in the event of supplier business failure. All bookings and transactions are subject to this charge. This charge is applicable to EU residents only.