FULL PAYMENT REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF BOOKING.
Note that the cancellation charges are 100%
Included in this package
- Accommodation at the Clayton Hotel Manchester Airport on B& B basis
- Match Tickets: North East Executive Quadrant The academy with Food
- The Academy is located in the North East corner North East Quadrant padded seating (tier 2)
- Access to The Academy • Burger and fries or similar included per person, served pre-match only
- Cash/contactless bar • Complimentary match program, on entry to The Academy
- Betting facilities • Dedicated Executive Quadrant stadium entrance.
- Strictly no away team colours or shorts. No attire displaying offensive language or imagery. The Club has
- MANCHESTER UNITED – EXECUTIVE QUADRANT ( ACADEMY LOUNGE ) ticket package
the right to refuse admission to any person wearing attire deemed unsuitable.
- Families and children welcome
- All seats together, for individual and group booking
- e/ticket supplied days in advance
NOT included in this package
- Travel arrangements / flights & transfers.
- Single room supplement @ €75.00
- Extra weekend night available on request @ €75.00 per person per night [subject to availability]
- Travel arrangements / flights & transfers are NOT included
- Travel Insurance including Excess Waiver & Travel Disruption: €24.00 per adult / €12.00 per child. Travel Insurance is not valid if you are travelling against Govt advice.
- A Client Protection Bond of 3% is not included and will be added on to the total gross price of a booking. This Bond protects our clients in the event of supplier business failure. All bookings and transactions are subject to this charge.
Clayton Hotel Manchester Airport
Set 0.3 miles from Manchester Airport, this straightforward hotel is 0.6 miles from Manchester Airport train station and 9 miles from the city centre.
Featuring free Wi-Fi, the bright, soundproofed rooms with casual decor also offer flat-screen TVs, and tea and coffeemaking equipment.
Perks include a complimentary airport shuttle. There’s also a relaxed lounge bar, and a modern restaurant where children age 11 and under eat free with an adult. Other amenities include a fitness room, a business centre and meeting rooms/event space.
Manchester Airport, Outwood Ln, Manchester M90 4HL, United Kingdom
All bookings are for the Fixture, not for a Date. Fixtures may change and it is the client’s own responsibility to ascertain whether an event has been changed and the date and time of any rearranged event. You are strongly advised to check the Club’s website and that of the FA Premier League for any alterations. Celtic Horizon Tours does not accept liability for clients being unaware of any changes to any event, and any losses (financial or otherwise) which may be incurred. If a fixture is changed, transferred or postponed, it is beyond the control of Celtic Horizon Tours. Therefore it is agreed that all monies will be transferred to the new date without question.
Match tickets are with the home supporters, the wearing of away team colours or expressions of support for the away team will result in expulsion from the ground.
MOST IMPORTANT- PLEASE READ SPECIAL Terms & Conditions
Clients are purchasing these packages on the clear understanding, agreement and acceptance of the following:-
- Hotel & Match Ticket Packages are NOT refundable unless (a) the game is played behind closed doors, or (b) attendance numbers are restricted leading to your match ticket not being supplied. In either of these two scenarios, a Voucher to the value of the cost of the package (valid for 5 years) will be issued, no cash/credit card refunds are available under any circumstances.
- If travel restrictions imposed by either the Irish Government or the destination Government prevent you from attending an event but the event proceeds, no refund or voucher will issue.
- Under no circumstance whatsoever will Celtic Horizon Tours, its staff or agents will be liable for any travel costs incurred.
- Celtic Horizon Tours strongly recommends that all people travelling have appropriate Travel Insurance which will cover them in the event of having to interrupt, curtail or cancel their trip due to Covid-19 reasons.
Kick off @ 15.00 hrs
KO Currently Saturday April 29th
Manchester United v Aston Villa HOSPITALITY PACKAGE
Old Trafford, Manchester, England
Saturday, 29th April 2023 - 3:00 pm
Hotel & Ticket Only
Adults€419.00 per person
Children €419.00 per person
Customer Protection Bond 3% is not included and will be calculated at checkout. This Client Protection Policy protects our clients in the event of supplier business failure. All bookings and transactions are subject to this charge. This charge is applicable to EU residents only.