Included in this package
- 1 night B&B based at the Clayton Hotel Manchester Airport.
- Seated Match ticket.
NOT included in this package
- Travel arrangements / flights & transfers.
- Getting to the Stadium
Getting from the Clayton Hotel Manchester Airport Hotel to the Etihad Stadium could not be easier. The hotel has a complimentary shuttle bus to the train station and all Terminals. It is also only approx 6 minute walk to the train station for quick access to Manchester Piccadilly station and then the Metrolink tram to the Etihad Campus.
- Single room supplement @ €75.00 per night
- For extra night at weekends, available on request @ €90.00 per person per night [subject to availability]
- Travel Insurance including Excess Waiver & Travel Disruption: €26.00 per adult / €13.00 per child. Travel Insurance is not valid if you are travelling against Govt advice.
- A Client Protection Bond of 3% is not included and will be added on to the total gross price of a booking. This Bond protects our clients in the event of supplier business failure. All bookings and transactions are subject to this charge.
Clayton Hotel Manchester Airport
Set 0.3 miles from Manchester Airport, this straightforward hotel is 0.6 miles from Manchester Airport train station and 9 miles from the city centre.
Featuring free Wi-Fi, the bright, soundproofed rooms with casual decor also offer flat-screen TVs, and tea and coffeemaking equipment.
Perks include a complimentary airport shuttle. There’s also a relaxed lounge bar, and a modern restaurant where children age 11 and under eat free with an adult. Other amenities include a fitness room, a business centre and meeting rooms/event space.
Manchester Airport, Outwood Ln, Manchester M90 4HL, United Kingdom
- All bookings are for the Fixture, not for a Date. Fixtures may change and it is the client’s own responsibility to ascertain whether an event has been changed and the date and time of any rearranged event. You are strongly advised to check the Club’s website and that of the FA Premier League for any alterations. Celtic Horizon Tours does not accept liability for clients being unaware of any changes to any event, and any losses (financial or otherwise) which may be incurred. If a fixture is changed, transferred or postponed, it is beyond the control of Celtic Horizon Tours. Therefore it is agreed that all monies will be transferred to the new date without question.
- Match tickets are with the home supporters, the wearing of any other team colours or expressions of support for the away team will result in expulsion from the ground.
Kick off @ 15.00hrs
KO currently Saturday February 17th @ 15.00hrs
Manchester City v Chelsea
Etihad Stadium, Manchester, England
Saturday, 17th February 2024 - 3:00 pm
Hotel & Ticket Only
Adults€249.00 per person
Children €199.00 per person
Customer Protection Bond 3% is not included and will be calculated at checkout. This Client Protection Policy protects our clients in the event of supplier business failure. All bookings and transactions are subject to this charge. This charge is applicable to EU residents only.