We strongly recommend that you do not book any travel arrangements until you receive confirmation from our office that your booking is confirmed. As tickets are booked off a live system, everything is subject to availability at the time of booking. If the ticket included in this package is not available, we will advise you.
Full payment is also required at the time of booking.
Note that the cancellation charges are 100%
Included in this package
- Accommodation at the hotel specified
- Breakfast in the hotel
- Hospitality Match Ticket
NOT included in this package
- Travel arrangements / flights & transfers.
Official hospitality Longside match ticket • Block CE2 or CE8, Kenny Dalglish Stand • Pre & post match hospitality • Freshly prepared chefs 2 course hot buffet • Complimentary drink (beer, wine or soft drink) • Match programme
- Single room supplement available on request
- Extra weekend night available on request
- Travel arrangements / flights & transfers are NOT included
- Travel Insurance including Excess Waiver & Travel Disruption: €26.00 per adult / €13.00 per child. Travel Insurance is not valid if you are travelling against Govt advice.
- A Client Protection Bond of 3% is not included and will be added on to the total gross price of a booking. This Bond protects our clients in the event of supplier business failure. All bookings and transactions are subject to this charge
Liverpool Airport Hotel 3*
- All bookings are for the Fixture, not for a Date. Fixtures may change and it is the client’s own responsibility to ascertain whether an event has been changed and the date and time of any rearranged event. You are strongly advised to check the Club’s website and that of the FA Premier League for any alterations. Celtic Horizon Tours does not accept liability for clients being unaware of any changes to any event, and any losses (financial or otherwise) which may be incurred. If a fixture is changed, transferred or postponed, it is beyond the control of Celtic Horizon Tours. Therefore it is agreed that all monies will be transferred to the new date without question.
- Match tickets are with the home supporters, the wearing of away team colours or expressions of support for the away team will result in expulsion from the ground.
Kick off @ 15.00hrs
KO currently Saturday 10th February
Liverpool FC V Burnley HOSPITALITY PACKAGE
Anfield, Liverpool, England
Saturday, 10th February 2024 - 3:00 pm
Hotel & Ticket Only
Adults€1,059.00 per person
Children €1,059.00 per person
Customer Protection Bond 3% is not included and will be calculated at checkout. This Client Protection Policy protects our clients in the event of supplier business failure. All bookings and transactions are subject to this charge. This charge is applicable to EU residents only.