FULL PAYMENT REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF BOOKING.
Note that the cancellation charges are 100%
Included in this package
- Accommodation at the hotel specified
- Breakfast in the hotel
- Hospitality Match Ticket
- Travel by Coach & Ferry where applicable
NOT included in this package
- Travel arrangements / flights & transfers.
Village Hospitality (Longside seating):
Longside Upper Kenny Dalglish Stand reserved seat CE2 or CE8 * Facility 200 metres from the stadium * Venue opens three hours prior to kick-off * * Reception drink * 3 course meal * Tea & Coffee * Complimentary matchday programme * Return to Sandon Hospitality facility after the final whistle for post-match refreshments * mobile NFC ticket
- Single room supplement @ €90.00
- Extra weekend night available on request @ €75.00 per person per night [subject to availability]
- Travel arrangements / flights & transfers are NOT included
- Travel Insurance including Excess Waiver & Travel Disruption: €20.00 per adult / €10.00 per child. Travel Insurance is not valid if you are travelling against Govt advice.
- A Client Protection Bond of 3% is not included and will be added on to the total gross price of a booking. This Bond protects our clients in the event of supplier business failure. All bookings and transactions are subject to this charge.
Crowne Plaza John Lennon Airport
This elegant airport hotel set in a converted terminal building is 1.8 miles from John Lennon Liverpool Airport, and 7 miles from the restaurants and museums of Albert Dock.
Relaxed rooms and suites come with Art Deco accents, complimentary Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs, as well as desks, en suite bathrooms and 24-hour rooms service. Upgraded rooms add access to a lounge with free continental breakfast and appetizers.
Amenities include an English restaurant with 1930s decor, plus a sleek bar. There’s also a business centre, 13 meeting rooms and free parking.
Liverpool Airport, Speke Aerodrome, Liverpool L24 8QD, United Kingdom
- All bookings are for the Fixture, not for a Date. Fixtures may change and it is the client’s own responsibility to ascertain whether an event has been changed and the date and time of any rearranged event. You are strongly advised to check the Club’s website and that of the FA Premier League for any alterations. Celtic Horizon Tours does not accept liability for clients being unaware of any changes to any event, and any losses (financial or otherwise) which may be incurred. If a fixture is changed, transferred or postponed, it is beyond the control of Celtic Horizon Tours. Therefore it is agreed that all monies will be transferred to the new date without question.
- Match tickets are with the home supporters, the wearing of away team colors or expressions of support for the away team will result in expulsion from the ground.
Kick off @ 15.00hrs
KO currently Saturday 18th September
Liverpool V Crystal Palace HOSPITALITY PACKAGE
Anfield, Liverpool, England
Saturday, 18th September 2021 - 3:00 pm
Hotel & Ticket Only
Adults€485.00 per person
Children €485.00 per person
Customer Protection Bond 3% is not included and will be calculated at checkout. This Client Protection Policy protects our clients in the event of supplier business failure. All bookings and transactions are subject to this charge. This charge is applicable to EU residents only.
Kildare: +353 1 629 2000
Fax: +353 1 629 2545
Celtic Horizon Tours
Unit 5, Block G
Maynooth Business Campus
Co. Kildare, Ireland
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0612