Included in this package
- 1 night accommodation and breakfast based on sharing a twin or double room.
- Seated Match ticket.
** Will move to 28th September, 17.30hrs if Man City play in UEFA Champions League on 01st October**
NOT included in this package
- Travel arrangements / flights & transfers.
- Single room supplement;
Holiday Inn Express, Albert Dock @ €90.00.
Crowne Plaza John Lennon Airport @€70.00.
- Extra night available on request @ €60.00 per person per night [subject to availability].
- Insurance: Optional – €20.00 per adult / €10.00 per child.
Holiday Inn Express, Albert Dock
Within a 2-minute walk of The Beatles Story museum and the Echo Arena Liverpool, this converted redbrick warehouse hotel in Liverpool’s vibrant Albert Dock is also 11 minutes on foot from Liverpool James Street train station.
The straightforward rooms feature exposed redbrick walls, complimentary Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs. All also offer tea and coffeemaking facilities. Family rooms have sofabeds and some rooms have river views. Kids 19 and under stay free with an adult.
The hotel serves a free breakfast buffet breakfast. Other amenities include a bar, a business centre and 2 meeting rooms.
Brittania Pavillion, Albert Dock, Liverpool L3 4AD, UK
- All bookings are for the Fixture, not for a Date. Fixtures may change and you are strongly advised to check the Club’s website and that of the FA Premier League for any alterations. Celtic Horizon Tours does not accept liability for clients being unaware of changes, and any losses (financial or otherwise) which may be incurred. If a fixture is transferred or postponed, it is beyond the control of Celtic Horizon Tours. Therefore it is agreed that all monies will be transferred to the new date without question.
- Match tickets are with the home supporters, the wearing of away team colors or expressions of support for the away team will result in expulsion from the ground.
Kick off @ 16.30hrs
KO currently Sunday 29th September
Everton V Manchester City
Goodison Park, Walton, Liverpool, England
Sunday, 29th September 2019 - 4:30 pm
Hotel & Ticket Only
Adults€365.00 per person
Children €365.00 per person
Customer Protection Bond 3% is not included and will be calculated at checkout. This Client Protection Policy protects our clients in the event of supplier business failure. All bookings and transactions are subject to this charge.
Kildare: +353 1 629 2000
Fax: +353 1 629 2545
Celtic Horizon Tours
Unit 5, Block G
Maynooth Business Campus
Co. Kildare, Ireland
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0612