Included in this package
- 1 night accommodation and breakfast based on sharing a twin or double room
- Bed & Breakfast basis
- Seated Match Ticket
NOT included in this package
- Travel arrangements / flights & transfers.
- Single room supplement HI Express @ €110.00
- Extra night available on request [subject to availability].
- Insurance: Optional – €24.00 per adult / €12.00 per child.
- A Client Protection Bond of 3% is not included and will be added on to the total gross price of a booking. This Bond protects our clients in the event of supplier business failure. All bookings and transactions are subject to this charge
Holiday Inn Express, Albert Dock
Within a 2-minute walk of The Beatles Story museum and the Echo Arena Liverpool, this converted redbrick warehouse hotel in Liverpool’s vibrant Albert Dock is also 11 minutes on foot from Liverpool James Street train station.
The straightforward rooms feature exposed redbrick walls, complimentary Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs. All also offer tea and coffeemaking facilities. Family rooms have sofabeds and some rooms have river views. Kids 19 and under stay free with an adult.
The hotel serves a free breakfast buffet breakfast. Other amenities include a bar, a business centre and 2 meeting rooms.
Brittania Pavillion, Albert Dock, Liverpool L3 4AD, UK
- All bookings are for the Fixture, not for a Date. Fixtures may change and you are strongly advised to check the Club’s website and that of the FA Premier League for any alterations. Celtic Horizon Tours does not accept liability for clients being unaware of changes, and any losses (financial or otherwise) which may be incurred. If a fixture is transferred or postponed, it is beyond the control of Celtic Horizon Tours. Therefore it is agreed that all monies will be transferred to the new date without question.
- Match tickets are with the home supporters, the wearing of away team colors or expressions of support for the away team will result in expulsion from the ground.
MOST IMPORTANT- PLEASE READ SPECIAL Terms & Conditions
Clients are purchasing these packages on the clear understanding, agreement and acceptance of the following:-
- Hotel & Match Ticket Packages are NOT refundable unless (a) the game is played behind closed doors, or (b) attendance numbers are restricted leading to your match ticket not being supplied. In either of these two scenarios, a Voucher to the value of the cost of the package (valid for 5 years) will be issued, no cash/credit card refunds are available under any circumstances.
- If travel restrictions imposed by either the Irish Government or the destination Government prevent you from attending an event but the event proceeds, no refund or voucher will issue.
- Under no circumstance whatsoever will Celtic Horizon Tours, its staff or agents will be liable for any travel costs incurred.
- Celtic Horizon Tours strongly recommends that all people travelling have appropriate Travel Insurance which will cover them in the event of having to interrupt, curtail or cancel their trip due to Covid-19 reasons.
Kick off @ 16.00 hrs
KO currently Sunday May 28th
Everton v Bournemouth
Goodison Park, Walton, Liverpool, England
Sunday, 28th May 2023 - 4:00 pm
Hotel & Ticket Only
Adults€359.00 per person
Children €359.00 per person
Customer Protection Bond 3% is not included and will be calculated at checkout. This Client Protection Policy protects our clients in the event of supplier business failure. All bookings and transactions are subject to this charge. This charge is applicable to EU residents only.
Kildare: +353 1 629 2000
Celtic Horizon Tours
Unit 5, Block G
Maynooth Business Campus
Co. Kildare, Ireland
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0612