We strongly recommend that you do not book any travel arrangements until you receive confirmation from our office that your booking is confirmed. As tickets are booked off a live system, everything is subject to availability at the time of booking. If the ticket included in this package is not available, we will advise you.
**PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO AVAILABILTY**
Note that the cancellation charges are 100%
Included in this package
- Accommodation at the hotel specified based on sharing a twin / double room on a Bed & Breakfast basis
- Matchday @ The Museum Hospitality Package (we reserve the right to substitute the hospitality package with a similar package)
NOT included in this package
- Travel arrangements / flights & transfers.
Hospitality Match Ticket Description:-
West View Premium Seat, block 5/6
· Westview Premium Seat – super long side location, between halfway and 18 yard line
· Official Chelsea FC match day premium seat product
· Seats in block ⅚, West Upper
· Brand new concourse facility
· Large 360 degree bars for faster service
· New Food & Beverage hall with wide variety of options to purchase
· Large TVs on the concourse
· Opens 2 hours prior to kick off
· e/tickets supplied days in advance
· Children and families welcome, all seats together
· No dress code, no away colours to be worn
· Sales to NON UK resident only
· Tickets are located in Home supporters areas. Any guests seen to be openly supporting the opposition are liable to be refused entry or ejected from the stadium without compensation
- Travel arrangements / flights & transfers are NOT included
- Travel Insurance including Excess Waiver & Travel Disruption: €26.00 per adult / €13.00 per child. Travel Insurance is not valid if you are travelling against Govt advice.
- Single room supplement subject to availability
- Extra night available on request
London Central 3* hotel
- All bookings are for the Fixture, not for a Date. Fixtures may change and you are strongly advised to check the Club’s website and that of the FA Premier League for any alterations. Celtic Horizon Tours does not accept liability for clients being unaware of changes, and any losses (financial or otherwise) which may be incurred. If a fixture is transferred or postponed, it is beyond the control of Celtic Horizon Tours. Therefore it is agreed that all monies will be transferred to the new date without question.
- Match tickets are with the home supporters, the wearing of away team colors or expressions of support for the away team will result in expulsion from the ground.
- Prices can change depending on hotel availability at the time of booking.
Kick off @ 12.30hrs
KO Currently Saturday 28th October
Chelsea v Brentford - HOSPITALITY PACKAGE
Saturday, 28th October 2023 - 12:30 pm
Hotel & Ticket Only
Adults€509.00 per person
Children €509.00 per person
Customer Protection Bond 3% is not included and will be calculated at checkout. This Client Protection Policy protects our clients in the event of supplier business failure. All bookings and transactions are subject to this charge. This charge is applicable to EU residents only.