MONDAY IS MEETINGS DAY
Below are details for Day Tours by coach, ride outs and other excursions. The below can be booked directly with ourselves or locally with 24 hrs notice.
Information below regarding the luggage service for Motorcycle Tours. The weeks schedule will soon be available.
Everything is subject to availability.
Day Tours By Coach
- Ring of Kerry Day Tour Cost: €35 per person
- Dingle Day Tour €40 per person
Departs from the Gleneagle Hotel at 9.45am and returns at 5.00pm – these tours need to be booked at least 24 hours in advance, or, can be booked now through Celtic Horizon Tours
*Subject to availability
Day Tours By Motorcycle
- Tuesday 28th June, Ring of Kerry Day Tour (incl Sheepdog Demonstration) : €7 per person
- Wednesday 29th June, Dingle day Tour (incl Blasket Interpretive Centre : €5 per person
- Thursday 30th June, Mizen Head West Cork (incl admission to lighthouse) : €8 per person
These fees are for the visitor attraction entrances – there is no fee for the actual ride-out – reservations can be made at the Convention.
Half Day Ride Outs
- Wednesday 29th June, Kenmare and The Inner Ring
- Thursday 30th June, Gap of Dunloe Note: **Technically challenging – please seek advice from the road captains
Jaunting Cart & Boat Trips – Must be booked directly with www.killarneylaketours.ie
- One hour tour of Killarney National Park by Jaunting Car – departs Town Centre :
- One hour Boat Trip on the Lakes of Killarney
- Two- hour excursion including boat trip and jaunting cart exploring Killarney Lakes and National park.
The Gleneagle Hotel operate a shuttle bus service to Killarney Town Centre, and Ross Castle, it is also at the train station to meet incoming arrivals.
Cost €2 per person each way – times available on request
We will have an information and booking desk at the Convention Centre from Sunday June 26th
Motorcycle Tours -Luggage Service
There is no fee for this service, however it MUST be pre-booked. If there are no bookings at a particular location the van will not be going there. DO NOT assume that somebody else will book it .
On arrival in Ireland you can avail of the following luggage service;
Tuesday 21st June 2022
Luggage Collection From
- Dublin – The West County Hotel 14.00hrs
- Celtic Rider, Kill Co Kildare 15.00hrs
- Lemonrock, Trim Co Meath 16.00hrs
Saturday 25th June 2022
Luggage Collection From
- Dublin – The West County Hotel 10.00hrs
- Lemonrock, Trim Co Meath 11.00hrs
- Celtic Rider, Kill Co Kildare 12.00hrs
Leaving Ireland you can avail of the following luggage service;
Friday 01st & Saturday 02nd July 2022
Luggage collection from the Gleneagle Hotel and drop off
- Dublin – The West County Hotel
- Lemonrock, Trim Co Meath
- Celtic Rider, Kill Co Kildare
This service is for those going on the pre-Convention m/cycle Tour and those attending the Convention by m/cycle whether on their own or renting a m/cycle.
NOTE: Please ensure to label your bags clearly with your name and Motorbike hire company
We accept no responsibility for luggage, it is transported at your own risk
Blue Knights: International Convention 2022
Price on Enquiry