Included in this package
- Accommodation for 2 nights at the specified hotel
- Breakfast in the hotel
- Category 3 ticket – Short Side and Long Side Lateral/Corner/Goal, 3rd tier low and high
NOT included in this package
- Travel arrangements / flights & transfers.
- Each person must wear a facemask throughout the sports event. Facemasks must be worn, without exception. Recommended FPP2 model.
Conditions for entrance to the CAMP NOU Stadium
For safety purposes regarding COVID19 and in accordance with the guidelines for easing restrictions on access to sports venues as issued by the PROCICAT committee, all persons entering this stadium must agree:
- Always keep a minimum distance between yourself and other people.
- Not to enter if they have any symptoms of Covid-19 or have been in contact with anyone who has symptoms and/or has been in quarantine during the last 10 days.
- To enter the grounds and the stadium via the assigned gate and at the defined time for doing so. Entrance may be forbidden if not observing this requirement.
- You will not be allowed to leave and re-enter the event.
- To wear a facemask throughout the sports event. Facemasks must be worn, without exception. Recommended FPP2 model.
- Make use of the hydroalcoholic gel that will be available from dispensers located at entrances, doorways, bathrooms, and other places around the inside of the stadium.
- To respect social distancing. Always required.
- To sit in the assigned location and do not move, except in essential cases: bathroom / bars.
- The bathrooms may only be used by a specific number of people at a time (the capacity will be shown on signs at the entrances to each bathroom).
- To vacate the premises at the end of the game in the order as established by the stewards.
- Smoking is strictly forbidden inside the stadium.
The Club reserves the right to modify these conditions, for regulatory, health, competition reasons, or any other circumstance that could alter the planned procedure.
- Single room supplement as listed [is for 2 nights]
- Travel Insurance: €26.00 per adult / €13.00 per child
- Ticket Upgrades
Hotel Evenia Rocafort
A 7-minute walk from the Avinguda del Paraŀlel theater district, this contemporary hotel lies 2.3 km from Casa Batlló art museum and 2.4 km from Museu Picasso.
All of the modern down-to-earth rooms come with flat-screen TVs, free Wi-Fi and minibars. Upgraded rooms add tea and coffeemaking facilities, and sleep up to 4 guests. Room service is available.
The hotel has a laid-back cafe offering a continental breakfast buffet (fee). Parking is available (surcharge).
Carrer de Rocafort, 23-25, 08015, Barcelona, Spain
Hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
Fixtures may change and you are strongly advised to check the Club’s website and that of the Spanish League for any alterations. The matches in Spain are normally played on Sunday afternoon (17.00-18.00-19.30-20.30 or 21.30 hours) but some matches could be moved to Saturday but can be moved to midweek also. Midweek matches are normally played on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday. The LIGA Football Association confirms the date and time of each match approximately 10 days before it takes place. Please ensure that you confirm the kick-off time / day of the match before you depart for Spain.
Celtic Horizon Tours does not accept liability for clients being unaware of changes, and any losses (financial or otherwise) which may be incurred. If a fixture is transferred or postponed, it is beyond the control of Celtic Horizon Tours. Therefore, it is agreed that all monies will be transferred to the new date without question.
Please note that the bulk of stadium seating at Camp Nou is NOT covered.
Weekend Matches – Tickets delivered to the hotel before 13.00 on Saturday
Midweek Matches – Tickets delivered on the day of the game before 13.00
All tickets & accommodation are subject to availability at the time of booking.
Kick off @ 17.30hrs
KO Currently Sunday 06th February
Barcelona v Atletico Madrid 3* hotel
Sunday, 6th February 2022 - 5:30 pm
Hotel & Ticket Only
Adults€339.00 per person
Children €339.00 per person
Customer Protection Bond 3% is not included and will be calculated at checkout. This Client Protection Policy protects our clients in the event of supplier business failure. All bookings and transactions are subject to this charge. This charge is applicable to EU residents only.