Included in this package
- 1 night accommodation on a B&B basis based on sharing a twin or double room
- Seated Match Ticket with the home supporters
NOT included in this package
- Travel arrangements / flights & transfers.
- Single room supplement @ €80.00 per night
- For extra night at weekends, available on request @ €95.00 per person per night [subject to availability]
- Travel Insurance including Excess Waiver & Travel Disruption: €24.00 per adult / €12.00 per child. Travel Insurance is not valid if you are travelling against Govt advice.
- A Client Protection Bond of 3% is not included and will be added on to the total gross price of a booking. This Bond protects our clients in the event of supplier business failure. All bookings and transactions are subject to this charge.
Birmingham City Centre 3*
- All bookings are for the Fixture, not for a Date. Fixtures may change and it is the client’s own responsibility to ascertain whether an event has been changed and the date and time of any rearranged event. You are strongly advised to check the Club’s website and that of the FA Premier League for any alterations. Celtic Horizon Tours does not accept liability for clients being unaware of any changes to any event, and any losses (financial or otherwise) which may be incurred. If a fixture is changed, transferred or postponed, it is beyond the control of Celtic Horizon Tours. Therefore it is agreed that all monies will be transferred to the new date without question.
- Match tickets are with the home supporters, the wearing of away team colors or expressions of support for the away team will result in expulsion from the ground.
- Prices can change depending on hotel availability at the time of booking.
MOST IMPORTANT- PLEASE READ SPECIAL Terms & Conditions
Clients are purchasing these packages on the clear understanding, agreement and acceptance of the following:-
- Hotel & Match Ticket Packages are NOT refundable unless (a) the game is played behind closed doors, or (b) attendance numbers are restricted leading to your match ticket not being supplied. In either of these two scenarios, a Voucher to the value of the cost of the package (valid for 5 years) will be issued, no cash/credit card refunds are available under any circumstances.
- If travel restrictions imposed by either the Irish Government or the destination Government prevent you from attending an event but the event proceeds, no refund or voucher will issue.
- Under no circumstance whatsoever will Celtic Horizon Tours, its staff or agents will be liable for any travel costs incurred.
- Celtic Horizon Tours strongly recommends that all people travelling have appropriate Travel Insurance which will cover them in the event of having to interrupt, curtail or cancel their trip due to Covid-19 reasons.
Kick off @ 15.00hrs
KO currently Saturday March 4th
Aston Villa v Crystal Palace
Saturday, 4th March 2023 - 3:00 pm
Hotel & Ticket Only
Adults€209.00 per person
Children €209.00 per person
Customer Protection Bond 3% is not included and will be calculated at checkout. This Client Protection Policy protects our clients in the event of supplier business failure. All bookings and transactions are subject to this charge. This charge is applicable to EU residents only.
Arsenal v Leeds HOSPITALITY PACKAGE
Emirates Stadium • Sat, 1 Apr 2023
Hotel & Ticket Only • €1489 per person
Chelsea v Aston Villa HOSPITALITY PACKAGE
Stamford Bridge • Sat, 1 Apr 2023
Hotel & Ticket Only • €529 per person
Real Madrid v Real Valladolid
Santiago Bernabeu Stadium • Sun, 2 Apr 2023
Hotel & Ticket Only • €349 per person
Kildare: +353 1 629 2000
Celtic Horizon Tours
Unit 5, Block G
Maynooth Business Campus
Co. Kildare, Ireland
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0612