Included in this package
- Accommodation at the hotel specified based on sharing a twin / double room on a Bed & Breakfast basis
- Club Level Match ticket
Club Level Ticket (no meal)
- Premium padded seats in middle ring of stadium
- Blocks 66 > 78, South East corner of stadium
- Excellent view of pitch
- Conventional paper tickets
- Seats supplied together for individuals and groups
- Complimentary match program collected at stadium, voucher provided
- Complimentary half time drinks ( beer, wine, soft drinks, tea/coffee )
- Complimentary museum visit ( available on MATCH DAY)
- Complimentary stadium tour ( NON-MATCH days only)
- £5.00 merchandise voucher, redeemable in club shop and kiosks
- Food outlets available, grill style menus, informal seating
- Club level doors opens 2.5 hours prior to kick off, all matches
- No dress code
- Club level is a neutral seating area
- Available to away fans ( no opposition shirts )
- Betting facilities
- All vouchers for tour, museum, and merchandise included with match ticket in delivery envelope
NOT included in this package
- Travel arrangements / flights & transfers.
All tickets & accommodation are subject to availability at the time of booking.
Match tickets are in Neutral Area but colours of Visiting teams are not allowed.
- Single room supplement €90.00 subject to availability
- Travel Insurance: €20.00 per adult / €10.00 per child
With views over Russell Square, this hotel is a 5-minute walk from the British Museum and 4 minutes from Russell Square tube station, with direct connection to Heathrow airport.
All rooms have en suite bathrooms and are non-smoking with TVs, and tea and coffeemaking facilities. Some rooms have panoramic city views. WiFi access is available for a fee.
Full English breakfast is included. The art deco-inspired atrium coffee bar offers drinks, light snacks and afternoon tea, while a pub bar serves food and cask ales. There’s also a casino, bank and hair salon in the hotel’s shopping centre.
61-66 Russell Square, Bloomsbury, London WC1B 5BB, UK
- All bookings are for the Fixture, not for a Date. Fixtures may change and you are strongly advised to check the Club’s website and that of the FA Premier League for any alterations. Celtic Horizon Tours does not accept liability for clients being unaware of changes, and any losses (financial or otherwise) which may be incurred. If a fixture is transferred or postponed, it is beyond the control of Celtic Horizon Tours. Therefore it is agreed that all monies will be transferred to the new date without question.
- Match tickets are with the home supporters, the wearing of away team colors or expressions of support for the away team will result in expulsion from the ground.
- Prices can change depending on hotel availability at the time of booking.
Kick off @ 20.00hrs
Saturday 30th March
Arsenal v Newcastle United
Monday, 1st April 2019 - 8:00 pm
Hotel & Ticket Only
Adults€385.00 per person
Children €385.00 per person
Customer Protection Bond 3% is not included and will be calculated at checkout. This Client Protection Policy protects our clients in the event of supplier business failure. All bookings and transactions are subject to this charge.
Kildare: +353 1 629 2000
Fax: +353 1 629 2545
Celtic Horizon Tours
Unit 5, Block G
Maynooth Business Campus
Co. Kildare, Ireland
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0612