These packages are currently only available to people who have been fully vaccinated in accordance with Travel Requirements between Ireland, Wales and England i.e Persons 12 years and over. When travelling, you will be required to produce your Digital Covid Certificate (on mobile or in hardcopy) along with valid photo ID (Passport or Driving Licence). Vaccination Cards are not acceptable under any circumstance.
By law, Passenger Locator Forms must be completed within 72 hours prior to your arrival into Ireland. The receipt should be saved on your mobile phone. Full information and download forms at www.gov.ie/locatorform and https://travel.eplf.gov.ie/en
Passenger Locator Forms are not required for entry into England from the Common Travel Area.
Included in this package
- Travel by luxury coach & Irish Ferries Ulysses
- Private coach transfers direct to/from Aintree Racecourse
- Entrance into the Tattersalls (Festival Zone) enclosure at Aintree Racecourse
- 2 nights B&B at the Holiday Inn Bolton Centre 1 Higher Bridge Street Bolton OR SIMILAR
What does my ticket include?
- Viewing over the closing stages of every race including The Grand National race
- Viewing access of the Parade Ring and Winners’ Enclosure
- Relax and socialise in the atmospheric Red Rum Garden, with live entertainment throughout the day
- Access to the Irish Bar, with screens and betting facilities
- Live music in the Aintree Pavilion throughout the day, with a named artist act after racing
- Tote betting facilities, plus big screen viewing throughout the area
- Single room supplement @ €80.00
- €14.00 supplement per person if picking coach up outside Dublin
- €22 supplement per person if picking coach up in Galway
- Insurance: optional: €24 per Adult, €12 per child u/16yrs[€45 aged 70 & over]
- Important Notice: This policy will not cover any claims caused by or relating to Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) apart from; Section A – Where You, Your Travelling Companion or Close Business Associate are diagnosed with Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) and meet the conditions outlined in Section A or Section B – Emergency Medical and other Expenses, provided that You are not travelling against DFA advice.
Holiday Inn Bolton Centre
This contemporary hotel is a 10-minute walk from the Octagon Theatre and a 14-minute walk from Bolton train station. It’s also 13 miles from downtown Manchester.
The straightforward rooms provide free Wi-Fi, TVs, and tea and coffeemaking facilities. Some rooms add sofabeds. Upgraded rooms feature minibars, while suites have separate living areas. Room service is available.
Amenities include a casual all-day eatery and a traditional restaurant, as well as an exercise room.
1 Higher Bridge St, Bolton BL1 2EW, UK
- Please note itinerary is subject to change
- Coaches will not wait for latecomers
- It is illegal to smoke on coaches
- Consumption of Food and Alcohol is NOT permitted on board any Coach
- All alcohol must be stored underneath with the baggage
Coach from Wexford & Dublin
Friday April 8th
|Pick up point||Time|
|Galway||Go Bus Coach Station||
Transfers from Galway are direct to Dublin with Go Bus. There are no pick ups along the way.
Please transfer to the Celtic Horizon Tours coach at The North Wall Dublin, as per itinerary below
04.45hrs Depart from Wexford [North Station, Redmond Square]
05.05hrs Pick-up in Enniscorthy [Supervalue, Abbey Square]
05.25hrs Pick-up in Gorey [at the hospital]
05.45hrs Pick-up at the Beehive pub
06.45hrs Pick-up at the Hilton Garden Inn Hotel Custom House Dublin
07.00hrs Pick-up at Irish Ferries Terminal 1 – North Wall
[Please note coach must check through at 07.05hrs]
08.05hrs Depart North Wall on Irish Ferries Ulysses
11.20hrs Arrive Holyhead
14.30hrs Arrive at the hotel – comfort stop en route
[please note that rooms may not be available for immediate occupancy]
Saturday April 09th
10.30hrs Depart Hotel
11.30hrs Arrive Racecourse
18.30hrs Depart Racecourse
19.30hrs Arrive Hotel
Sunday April 10th
09.30hrs Depart hotel
13.00hrs Arrive at Holyhead [comfort stop en-route]
14.10hrs Depart Holyhead on the Irish Ferries Ulysses
17.25hrs Arrive at North Wall – Drops en-route to Wexford
[Coach will drop at Ulster Bank Georges Quay for Go Bus pick ups]
Aintree - from Wexford
Aintree Racecourse, Liverpool, England
Friday, 8th April 2022
2 Night Package + Coach & Ferry
Adults€299.00 per person
Children €299.00 per person
Customer Protection Bond 3% is not included and will be calculated at checkout. This Client Protection Policy protects our clients in the event of supplier business failure. All bookings and transactions are subject to this charge. This charge is applicable to EU residents only.
Kildare: +353 1 629 2000
Fax: +353 1 629 2545
Celtic Horizon Tours
Unit 5, Block G
Maynooth Business Campus
Co. Kildare, Ireland
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0612