Included in this package
- One night’s bed and breakfast at the 3-star Manchester Airport Clayton Hotel
- A seated OFFICIAL Manchester United match ticket
- A free tour of the Manchester United trophy room and museum
- A complementary match program
NOT included in this package
- Flights and travel arrangements to Manchester
- Transport between the hotel and Old Trafford
- A single room supplement of €50 per night at the hotel
- An extra night at the hotel available on request for €60 per person – subject to availability
- Travel insurance can be purchased for €20 per adult and €10 per child
- All bookings are for the fixture, not for a date Fixtures may change and it is the client’s own responsibility to ascertain whether an event has been changed and the date and time of any rearranged event. You are strongly advised to check the Club’s website and that of the FA Premier League for any alterations. Celtic Horizon Tours does not accept liability for clients being unaware of any changes to any event, and any losses (financial or otherwise) which may be incurred. If a fixture is changed, transferred or postponed, it is beyond the control of Celtic Horizon Tours. Therefore it is agreed that all monies will be transferred to the new date without question.
- Match tickets are with the HOME supporters The wearing of Away team colours or expressions of support for the Away team will result in expulsion from the ground.
4 Star Hotel and Ticket Only
Monday, 15th August 2022
Adults€339.00 per person
Children €211.00 per person
Customer Protection Bond 3% is not included and will be calculated at checkout. This Client Protection Policy protects our clients in the event of supplier business failure. All bookings and transactions are subject to this charge. This charge is applicable to EU residents only.